New WaterDawg Hull

Status
Not open for further replies.

chriselmore_1

high on resin
never once did i say i didnt like it... i really enjoyed riding the hull and loved how it rode. unfortuanlly the hull was an earlier design made with honey comb that had all crushed along the right side.... and i was VERRY clear abut the hull having strss cracks, sold the hull to a guy in person who saw everything and still wanted it.
very clear about the hull having stress cracks? this is what i quoted from your for sale thread "There is quit a bit of stress cracking in the paint now due to the pre preg core flex but the structure fiberglass has No cracks!" hmmmmmm...............

Last edited:

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
some one buy this nice strong OEM YAMAHA QUALITY product. Its cheap has all the extras and ships QUICK too.
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/78085-loaded-freestyle-RN-hull&p=970650&highlight=#post970650
Not a single WDK product on it, well, not when you get it there wont be.

Look at the pic. below too. Tell me Jeff doesnt do some nice work. Was it perfect NO but none are and none looked better at the time either. The finish you see on the ski. The pearl white BLING is how it came out of the mold. that is GELCOAT.

Last edited:
very clear about the hull having stress cracks? this is what i quoted from your for sale thread "There is quit a bit of stress cracking in the paint now due to the pre preg core flex but the structure fiberglass has No cracks!" hmmmmmm...............

haha read the very first line of what you quoted from my sale buddy... "there is a quit of bit of stressing cracking...." wtf man

there was NO structure damage to the fiberglass inside... just cracking from the flex of the pre-preg, but it was continuely getting worst from my riding and so i wanted to get rid of it for a cheap price before i made it unrideable for anyone and being i bought it for 4000 and sold it for 2000 4 months later... i believe it was priced appropatley.

chriselmore_1

high on resin
read the rest quote. You forgot the "in the paint " part. Just a little misleading.... The hull is the structure.so stress cracks in the hull are stress cracks to the structure. I'm just sayin... You made the add look pretty sweet. Honestly, I was even interested in it. What I'm gettin at is. You should of said you "demolished" it in your for sale ad instead of butterin up a almost "unrideable" hull

I see that there are other people in this thread that have purchased the new hull like I did. Does Jeff still talk to you? It has been over three weeks since he has answered my phone calls. Anyone have a status of when/if the hulls are supposed to be completed?

I have rode my new ski from jeff over the memorial weekend and it rode sweet.I know the ski was built strong and tough and light for me cause im a big guy.All you guys can talk all the crap you want.My ski is sweet and i like it thats all that matters.

Last edited:

norcal ex

X-H2
read the rest quote. You forgot the "in the paint " part. Just a little misleading.... The hull is the structure.so stress cracks in the hull are stress cracks to the structure. I'm just sayin... You made the add look pretty sweet. Honestly, I was even interested in it. What I'm gettin at is. You should of said you "demolished" it in your for sale ad instead of butterin up a almost "unrideable" hull

So when you are trying to sell it you say it has cosmetic problems only but when you do sell it you state that it was "demolished" from your crazy riding skills. which one is it? either way you are not being honest. be a man and learn some integrity....

Scorn800

Ride for life
I see that there are other people in this thread that have purchased the new hull like I did. Does Jeff still talk to you? It has been over three weeks since he has answered my phone calls. Anyone have a status of when/if the hulls are supposed to be completed?

What do all you wdk goupies got say about his post?:puppy_dog_eyes:
There hundered more posts of people getting screws and people still send him money?:icon16:
How does wdk get away with not calling someone back for weeks?:bs2:
Is wdk really a bunch of tweakers?:eek2:

kraqus

Site Supporter
You guys are gonna get this thread close just like the other one. Please keep this for Discussing the WDK Hull and NOT his business practices. There is a Negative feedback section for that.....

Benny

Big Kahuna

Administrator

So when you are trying to sell it you say it has cosmetic problems only but when you do sell it you state that it was "demolished" from your crazy riding skills. which one is it? either way you are not being honest. be a man and learn some integrity....

Take your issues to PM or somewhere else.

sjetrider

I talked to him Sunday. Mine is supposed to be done in a week or so. He was on Vac Thurs till Tues. though so try him again. When did you order yours 2008sx-r?

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
Let me see if I got this right-you ordered your hull 2.5 months ago and bitchin that you ain't got it yet?

That would be a fair question, depending upon what he was told by the builder (probably "3 weeks")....

In the end, it does not really matter. If the builder wont pick up the phone to answer some simple questions (for several weeks), this guy has every right to bitch!

2008-SXR,
I feel for you, but WDK's track record is out there. Someday this Jeff will take your call and someday you will get your hull. It may be two years from now, but I believe you may actually get it.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
My contract said it would ship out on April 23rd. Just would like to know what is going on.

Well, there ya go! (Did it say what year?, j/k)
A contract with WDK is pretty worthless IMO. Even his fans admit he has crappy business practices, but they choose to ignore that.

sjetrider

Well, there ya go! (Did it say what year?, j/k)
A contract with WDK is pretty worthless IMO. Even his fans admit he has crappy business practices, but they choose to ignore that.

Fan is a strong word. Jeff is a cool guy to BS with and has some skilz. But I wouldnt say I was a FAN. All things equal somewhere else I would have went there.

2008sx-r

All I can say is keep calling (skweeky wheel gets the grease). I am getting somewhat frustrated myself and knew what I was in for. I can see why you are frusterated. In the end you will get a nice hull and in less time then you would have waited for most other NICE hulls. I feel confident in that. But patients and abilty to be persistant at the same time are key in dealing with WDK on a hull. I garantee he will have more of these hulls out this year than some builders put out in 2 years. I need to go back and see when I ordered mine, hope it was before yours LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom