New WDK hull!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that this info was supposed to be a surprise??

It still will be. But he is gonna release the hull soon and he named it already and that name is gonna give it away anyway....

No one here is giving up the name of the hull so its should be cool.

I wanna see it dammit!

RiverRat

I wish this thread was as open as the Ski Clinic BOB thread...... :17:

Benny

If it was started by Waterdawg I'm sure it would be more straight forward......... but if he not ready to release it then its just not ready

I have not seen anything so I have no opinion on the thing. I have only heard what was said in this thread so far

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
If it was started by Waterdawg I'm sure it would be more straight forward......... but if he not ready to release it then its just not ready

I have not seen anything so I have no opinion on the thing. I have only heard what was said in this thread so far

That is why it is kinda funny.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
This thread was started by a wdk GROOPIE (Sorry MADMAT LOL) But really lets be honest you are HAHAHA!!! I think once Jeff decides to release to the OUTSIDERS (sorry BK) But really you are in this one HAHAHAHA! Then I am sure ALL your questions will be answered, prolly more so via email & PM's and phone conversations than on the boards. He just wont have that kind of time to spend on here.

its awesome the way the ski clinic is responding on these boards, wish everyone could do that.

Last edited:
why is it the people that always go into secret squirrel when they release a product are the ones that have a bad rep? granted i know its a 50-50 crap shoot with jeff on good and bad experiences with him. i've seen his stuff and i'm impressed with it, you may have to wait a while to get it but you do get it. we all know how the highroller saga goes with the stunt hulls

at yet the people that have the best reputations out there are the ones that put everything out in the open...... i.e. the trinity hulls, the WCF hulls, the superfreaks,

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
this is a great thread a little exitcitement on the x , i wonder who the rider is i cant beleive no one has opened there mouth yet, hey madmat is this rider a member on here

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
It still will be. But he is gonna release the hull soon and he named it already and that name is gonna give it away anyway....

No one here is giving up the name of the hull so its should be cool.

I wanna see it dammit!
Last I heard, he wasn't planning on getting the hull finished any time soon. He said that if it gets done in June, then it gets done in June. He's in no hurry. My dad's been talking with Jeff a lot lately about our hull and Jeff's hull, and it sounds like Jeff's got something remarkable...

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
why is it the people that always go into secret squirrel when they release a product are the ones that have a bad rep? granted i know its a 50-50 crap shoot with jeff on good and bad experiences with him. i've seen his stuff and i'm impressed with it, you may have to wait a while to get it but you do get it. we all know how the highroller saga goes with the stunt hulls

at yet the people that have the best reputations out there are the ones that put everything out in the open...... i.e. the trinity hulls, the WCF hulls, the superfreaks,

When it is done they put everything out there. The ones that know what Jeff is doing are the ones that deal with him REGULARLY. It was the same at first with the rest of the builders. When he has the boat in the water he will be happy to post up some pics. and set out all the details. Jeff is not a regular here or PWC today so you cant expect him to post up everything he does. When is the last time Malone or Lenzie posted up BUILD THREADS?
He has some peeps on here that are stoked over the new deal and they wanted to speak out about it.
I think your really stepping out on the 50-50 statement bro. Not fair at all.
IMO

I don't know anything about pro riders names...just what they do on video... really I am just stoked to see yet another hull. I can't really say I'm WDK groupie....up until hearing about this hull I would have bought a Rickter if I was buying a hull today......just based on looks and feedback cuz I haven't even ridden one....

Thank God they were not out when I bought my Envy or I may have never gotten to experience a Yami powered/pumped lightweight SXR and that would suck!

a new hull eh?
that sounds really swell.maybe now i can get the mounting kit,exhaust manifold,and 2 dry pipes i paid for 2.5 years ago.
oh by the way.if someone wants a 1200 brand new in the crate with a wetpipe,let me know.

nope,not really.
i've been sitting on this 1200 with a steel wet pipe for that long.he won't answer any of my emails,pm's nor phone calls,can't even get jetting or timing specs from him.
i stopped laughing about this about 18 months ago and he stills owes me $$ or the parts.
so as you can see, i'm just ecstatic that he's coming out with a new hull.
lets hope it doesn't turn into the dry pipe boondoggle.
hell,i'd settle for just the stampings for the dry pipes and i'll put the f@$#% things together myself.
also got an intake and 927 kit from him with a guarantee that he would send me the mounting kit and exhaust manifold but???
i have the greatest respect for him and his work is impressive but some times it's just not enough.
i've kept mostly quiet about this but it doesn't seem to help either.squeaky wheel?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
nope,not really.
i've been sitting on this 1200 with a steel wet pipe for that long.he won't answer any of my emails,pm's nor phone calls,can't even get jetting or timing specs from him.
i stopped laughing about this about 18 months ago and he stills owes me $$ or the parts.
so as you can see, i'm just ecstatic that he's coming out with a new hull.
lets hope it doesn't turn into the dry pipe boondoggle.
hell,i'd settle for just the stampings for the dry pipes and i'll put the f@$#% things together myself.
also got an intake and 927 kit from him with a guarantee that he would send me the mounting kit and exhaust manifold but???
i have the greatest respect for him and his work is impressive but some times it's just not enough.
i've kept mostly quiet about this but it doesn't seem to help either.squeaky wheel?

chit, file a lawsuit against him.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
My bet is the hull will be done the same day the pipe is!!! BAWAAAAAAWA

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

BTW-my motor is back and in my hull now, so yall can carry this thread for me
until mid November or so. IM GOING TO THE LAKE!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom