Super Jet Newbs first ski build. 90 SN

2013-03-20_02-47-19_70_zps9f7da3b9.jpg

Hope to paint the hood and have this in saturday

Yami-Rider

TigerCraft FV-PRO
You should be able to just install the stock superjet spacer. The solas mag i put together had a hooker impeller, i just used the stock spacer and it fit fine. I have seen spacer that were warped and rubbed the pump.

well I got it in. Im going to call steve at fast elements tomorrow to make sure it will work. I also got the hood painted over the weekend. I should be testing it out next weekend with the new pump and impeller. I will post a ride report, pix, and maybe some video if I am able to ride next weekend. They are calling for high 70's but possible rain. I will still ride if its not raining bad

I need to make a pole pad that I can still use my hood strap. I was thinking of making it with a notch in the middle for the strap to go through. Do yall think that would work or would it get ripped off? Also when gluing the pad to the hood do i need to tape of the area and sand it with some 80 grit like you do when applying turf elsewhere?

swapmeet

Brotastic
Can you mount your pad to your pole?
(See attached) just saw this today, so it's fresh on my mind.

On my FX1, I made a small pad out of white 26mm pad, and turfed it. It fit in between the straps and it worked great. Not sure if you have room between yours but I thought I'd mention it. If I can find a pic ill post it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 199
Top Bottom