Super Jet Newbs first ski build. 90 SN

Hm
My RN Superjet complete cut in rear and front is around 53 kg = 116,844999 Pfund

without new layers, just cutted

Is mine still to heavy?

Hi
I weighted mine again, on another scale to be sure
my Hull is just 75 lbs = 35 KG
i thought 116 Lb was before i started to strip the jet with some parts

Last edited:
c0cf1bd6-1c47-4d82-aa30-c14c96a4cd71_zps354e8f0a.jpg

This is one ridiculously awesome sn! This completely motivated me to get on mine.. most likely wont get as intense as you so I can ride this season but deff making serious upgrades! Cant wait to see how you like your new set up!

Thanks guys. I am so excited to get this thing on the water. Been a project since October. There was many times when I looked at the hull and said what have I gotten myself into lol. I am to the point now where I am so close and all I can think about is riding. I just hope this hull holds up since I have never built a ski before and hope I enjoy it since I have never ridden a ski modded like this one. Back in october I told myself I was only doing footholds and shorten 2 inches and as I went on I kept telling myself well since I have it apart I mise well do this. Before I knew it the thing was rockered, shortened 4 inches, lowered hood, widened and lowered tray, and pole bracket moved forward and lowered.

Texan33

Yacht Wakes Hunter
Looks good, Tyler! I got to get to work on my SJ. Lucky, spring break is just next week so I can get as many work done!

Top Bottom