Surfriding Pismo Springbreak Freeride - March 9, 10 & 11, 2012

16 more days!!!! get your :):):):) together!!!! :smile:

The guy who I am buying my 94 750 off of is going to bring it to this meet so I am pretty stoked. :headbang:

Putting together my friends 97 sj tomorrow night should have it in the water by Thursday morning.

This is going to be a gooood trip I can feel it.

Last edited:
I'm there, my first big free ride. Bringing number 7 b1 and sqn superjet cant wait to break the plastic nose piece cover off my ski haha I will bring wood and beer

damnit! I just pinched my siatic nerve again:eek:uch: Im hoping its going to get better in the next couple days but im gonna be taking it easy at this trip and filming/taking pictures of you guys rippin while im sippin beer on the beach lol. But ill get out there a couple times I hope.

Last edited:

tensecrnr

boost everything
damnit! I just pinched my siatic nerve again:eek:uch: Im hoping its going to get better in the next couple days but im gonna be taking it easy at this trip and filming/taking pictures of you guys rippin while im sippin beer on the beach lol. But ill get out there a couple times I hope.

steroid epidoral...thats what i do...lol and vicodin...maybe a few to alot of beer...lol

i got a little banged up on the dirt scooter last week so hopefully im better and able to ride in time for the freeride.. working on the ski today trying to get it ready.... i forgot how much working on fiberglass sucks! i should probably be wearing a dust mask or something..lol

That would be sweet! Theres always tons of cameras out there but seems like we always come up short when it comes time
to see pics/vids

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Hey guys, The BOB Hull/ Ski Clinic crew will not be there this year! Was planning on going, but our only surf rider Jacknwas invited to the Peru freeride the same weekend, our race trailer is down at the moment and I had some other plans come up the same weekend too.
Sounds like there's gonna be a few locals with BOBs down there though. I'm sure one of them would let you guys try out their ski if you wanted to demo one.

72 friday
70 saturday
65 sunday

Looks like the surf could be chest to head high.
Early morning glass is calling me.
I am planning on making 40-50 bacon and egg Breakfast burritos Saturday after daybreak ride, show up.

Top Bottom