Roll Call for IFWA Surf Slam in Oregon

Not sure when i pick Coung up but i will be riding this weekend. Ill be there Thursday around noon but will head back into town to pick Coung and i believe Enzo up. I am headed down Thursday because i want to ride before the event.

It also might be the tide is changing. I could play in this all day long and would chose to ride this over the 12 foot surf that is forecasted for Saturday-Sunday.

Attachments

• PC 8.8.09.jpg
    PC 8.8.09.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 32

rasper99

Freighter wake hunter
I plan to head down Friday and arrive in the afternoon. Guess I will be dropping by the beach. How is the sand for non-4X4 driving?

The wind is currently "From ENE at 2 mph". Could be wind ain't squat.

Last edited:
Non 4x4, you have the area right when you pull on the beach but i would expect that to fill up real QUICK. The sand is real soft this year, i think Tim and I pulled 7 or 8 vehical out in a 3 day time frame. I wouldn't drive to far on the beach and remember don't block the enterance or you might get towed.

Nascency Chris

The Nascency Project
Nascency crew will be at the beach tomorrow evening...Fullgaz should be getting there soon too...so stoked on this comp!!

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
Cant wait come on FRI
Texas surf/lake was 1-2 ft all weekend with wind chop
Im ready for some real surf
Willray will be at DFW in 2 hours, with another 2 sitting in a bar waiting for the connecting jump to SEA.

ClaimFlight Status
NotificationScheduledEstimatedActual
AAL.gif;jsessionid=EFCRD03MKR1EPEAJJNFSKJ2QBFFU4VMD

AMERICAN AIRLINES Departing BNA Nashville 09/08/2009 4:37 PM C5
Arriving DFW Dallas/ Fort Worth 09/08/2009 6:22 PM A A21 A17

Last edited:
I'm ready for the surf!

Just need to pick up some extra plugs. I'll be down in the afternoon on Friday...see you all there!

Last edited:
Top Bottom