ROLL CALL, Who is in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubs chops

livintit dot com
dude i'm keeping this one when i get it built. It is a 2006 and i'll have around 3k in the whole ski. I'd be stupid not to keep it. I will have it ridable by the invasion i hope. anyone have a stock exhaust for a 62t i can borrow till i get a pipe?

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Everybody needs to order (pay pal)a tshirt right AS YOU READ THIS. Give 'em size and board name. So far seven are pre- ordered. That is embarrasing. Their is NO well I just buy one there. You need to order. watersedge@embarqmail.com

Last edited:
I don't know if I am going to make it.. I am trying but everything keeps caving in around me. Broke my fuel tank still haven't gotten the ski running in over a year. Terminex wants part of my yearly salary, The refrigerator quit and you guessed it... it's so old that they don't make that size anymore.. Everyone in the family has come down with the PUKES. One at a time ... yuch:dead1: makes me want to while I am typing that....:puke:

Mouthfulloflake

ISJWTA member #2
Hey man...

COME to the ozarks invasion.
you are welcomed to ride my ski if yours isnt running.

pukes SUCK.

broke fridges suck too...

and we just told termanix to bite a sack, went from like $129-$300+ in 2 years with no damage, no claims, nothing.

i hope to see you there.

and drink your beer.

2002zxi

Got old, bought another ski
Yo, you going to let me ride your ski if I head down there? My family place is between the 8 and 9 mm. All I've got left is my zxi couch :Flush:

Katie

Way cooler than Mark44
I don't know if I am going to make it.. I am trying but everything keeps caving in around me. Broke my fuel tank still haven't gotten the ski running in over a year. Terminex wants part of my yearly salary, The refrigerator quit and you guessed it... it's so old that they don't make that size anymore.. Everyone in the family has come down with the PUKES. One at a time ... yuch:dead1: makes me want to while I am typing that....:puke:

All I am hearing is excuses! Get your butt there. I think my ski is finally fixed. Turned out the carbs were a little tempermental but I think all is good.

Mark44

Katie's Boss

Isn't this the guy that is looking for a boat? Quite with all the excuses and GET IN THE WATER!:wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom