So I have an idea for 2010 for X members

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
So who wants the camera first? I keep asking but only getting very mild responses. It's ready to go out.

SuperJETT

I can send it down now unless someone wants it before then and can send it to you in time.

SuperJETT

matt_e has the camera and is sending it to madscientist next for the April 17th ride then ?? Remember, we want different/unique riding, not just surf and flatwater. Stuff like salt marsh, creeks, rapids, anything like that is preferred but regular old riding is fine too.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
PM me your address please.

I got some footage of the Oregon Coast Spring Break Freeride.
I am going to try to hit a couple local spots, too. I am thinking of riding up to the immediate tailwater of Ice Harbor Dam - the last dam on the Snake River, pretty big. I'll also try for Scooteney reservoir, which has some small canyons and irrigation canals.

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
I've had my GoPro HD attached to the handle pole on fx1 for about 3 rides now without a problem. I just used one of the standard rounded surface mounts provided with the camera. I realize this an inconvenient location for some maneuvers but it has provided some really cool footage. I think a safety lanyard would be a good idea for any mounting location. Here's an accidental pic i took while tryin to get the GoPro in vid mode.

smallgphd.jpg

Top Bottom