SuperFreak Carbon Topdeck conversion (Finnished)

i love that nose, and if you dont mind me asking what is the rickter nose (with added rocker), and what are the advantages to it. just curious

Primer today! And after all this talk everyone tellling me awlgrip is hard to shoot. Its so freagin easy! im using a 30 dollar gravity feed from lowes and it shoots so easy the best paint i have used by far.
2zzm4xd.jpg

2n9ezuo.jpg

Last edited:

Tyler Zane

Open Your Eyes
this thing is sweet! i love the nose! i love reading these builds while i have down time in Iraq it really passes the time. thanks for taking the time to post all the pics and stuff!

Sospikey

Trying to get upside down
not to sure becuase work just got so busy im working 12 hours a day 6 days a week. And im booked 4 weeks out. So i would say 2months realistically.

Well, at least the weather in your area allows you to pretty much ride all year around. Nice build!

ok so i made my redneck paintbooth today becuase im going to shoot my topdeck. And yes those are Christmas lights still up :).. currently waiting 40 minutes from my first tack coat since im shooting awlgrip.

kbt6o5.jpg

2a4twkh.jpg

1zdoegy.jpg

Last edited:

WAB

salty nuts
Can't wait to see it with paint. Love the hull so far.
Mightwant to set a throwaway fan pointing out of the paint area also to suck the fumes and overspray out.

RED!
Yup there is one if you look in the 2nd picture at the bottom. Paint came out great I am really happy with how awlgrip shoots. i did 3 coats. 1 tack and 2 full coats.
2edcpa9.jpg

54bq84.jpg

1ewaoz.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom