superjet conversion hood

Badass dude! - like it.. Could you use a variation of the UMI steering setup for the Blaster 1? - bomb proof and billet...

Like the lines as well, looks like the carbon X2 Jap hulls and then some, good work!

Wish I could try one, nowt like that here in the UK..

WaHoo_1

Surf Swimmer
Badass dude! - like it.. Could you use a variation of the UMI steering setup for the Blaster 1? - bomb proof and billet...

Like the lines as well, looks like the carbon X2 Jap hulls and then some, good work!

Wish I could try one, nowt like that here in the UK..

I believe that may be an option

#ZERO

Beach Bum
I have a brand new hood bracket you can use, if you promise not to scratch it.

The last two pictures of the hood looks like the spaceship that flew out of the face figure from the movie Mission to Mars.

What are your plans for propulsion?

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
I have a brand new hood bracket you can use, if you promise not to scratch it.

The last two pictures of the hood looks like the spaceship that flew out of the face figure from the movie Mission to Mars.

What are your plans for propulsion?

I was thinking it looked like the fighter off of Battlestar Galactica:thinking:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
LOL
That explains why when my friend bought a hood kit last year from Mark he did not recieve all the pieces to make the steering work and has yet to use the hood!!!!!!!!!!!11
I have the "blue prints" from 24-7 to make the steering. it doesn't surprise me that mark couldn't make it from the plans. they're not very complete.

when 24/7 was being purchased by mark I offered mark and chris to buy the fixed steering hood molds. to bad they didn't take me up on it then.

i cant wait until they are ready, i have been wanting a conversion hood for a long time now and finally someone stepped up to make them. great job!

Top Bottom