Custom/Hybrid Surfjetlouie memorial build

TB

NOTHING IS EVER PROMISED
that's cool i'd love the opportunity to be more of a part of this build and actually get my hands in there i'm north of gr and can pick up any donations from this side of the state..i really want to see that hull get used for good i originally bought it out of las vegas from a fellow board member and it was transported to cali then back to michigan for me by my uncle..i then took it with me to florida where i just barely got started working on it and left it alone once i got my x-2 when i left i couldnt bring it with me so it was left behind and chick was gracious enough to go pick it up and store it for justin who honorbally donated it to this cause....i'd love to help build it..but one thing..i do snoar!! i'm better off left drunk somewhere in my chair

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
is this ski going to be raffled? If so where can I send my donation?

Not too sure how we're going to handle it yet. I'm sure there are rules governing an actual raffle. I better check. If possible I'd like to sell raffle tickets online and at 1 or 2 freerides where we can show off the ski before it goes to it's new home.

S

superjet

louie taught me how to turf, i will gladly turf the ski and donate whatever i can.

-charlie

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
OMG (becky) you need to change your screen name superjet
Party foul.
I have mad turfing skills, so we're good. Donations are welcome.

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
Still need a pole bolt? I may have a bolt and nut/washers sitting around. Ive got a stock nosepiece too.

P

PancakePete

I have some stuff laying around. please update the list of what you getting so people dont send doubles....

I'll donate a front hold. and have some other stuff. i will check the list and pm or post. i just always think i have more in my spare parts box.. and i always give stuff out ! :smokin:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Yamanube, Yes we need a RN pole pivot bolt.

Pete, Thanks for the help. Looks like you're on Santa's "good" list this year!

I have a fuel selector,bars with grips,intake for duel 38s (would send the carbs if they worked, which they don't, no thanks to someone I would like to mention.) and the stock arrestor for the dual 38s. I will see what else I have. Sorry to hear about Louie. Where do you want me to send this stuff.
Here's a list of parts needed. I'll do my best to edit the list as parts are accounted for.
hood Joshuaeric
nose piece superjet
pole mount Danceswithsuperjet
hood seal
handlepole
steering
bars
pole spring Danceswithsuperjet
bolt Yamanube
hood hooks
hood latch
fuel selector
primer kit
pump
prop (any stainless prop. this can be sent to impros fo repair/repitch) Joshuaeric
reduction nozzle
steering nozzle
bow eye qty. 2
fuel tank
fuel pickup Mike W
gas cap with base
handgrips
start/stop switch
throttle lever
throttle cable
steering cable
motor mounts
engine
bedplates
midshaft
damper- Mike W
driveshaft
battery box
flywheel Orangefinger?
stator
cdi Orangefinger?
e-box parts
pole pad
carbs
air cleaner
intake
misc. hardware
We'll need some $$ for supplies, like paint, sandpaper, turf, etc. If people would like to send spare parts that we can e-bay to fund other needed parts we'll do that.

Should I just use my paypal for donations? Not quite sure what to do about that yet.

Thanks for the help.
Kurt

P

PancakePete

Yamanube, Yes we need a RN pole pivot bolt.

Pete, Thanks for the help. Looks like you're on Santa's "good" list this year!

I dont think I'll ever make that one ! :wall:

Ill ship that by weekend.

I don't know what happened to my spring, but I have the pole bracket sitting here on my desk. I will ship it to you. It's in good shape.
I don't have any "good" grips but I do have a new set of Oury grips that they used to hand out at the races....do you want them?
I have one OEM bow eye....do I ship it or trash it.

Top Bottom