Custom/Hybrid Surfjetlouie memorial build

Alright Gentlemen, here goes the motor program.

I went through the shop and we found a cosmetic blemed stock stroke cast Lamey we will donate to the build.

Right now it doesn't have PV's, depending on the timeframe I can add them, but at any rate, it is ready to go like it is.

Brian

i dont know who u are, but i love your style!

someone PM me an address to ship my head/domes to and its a done deal. :beerchug:

to put a stock 701 in this thing would be a shame. im loving where this is headed right now. :Banane09:

lets do this up right gentlemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
Hey YS,

Right on!!!

We would have put something into Zach and Libby's ski as well if I would have found out about it sooner. I don't have alot of extra time to peruse the whole board. I just go the various sections to see if anyone needs help with our stuff. I wish someone would have approached me.

Loosing a fellow member that has young family to take care of hits home to many folks.

We all want to help out when and where we can.

Brian

wsuwrhr.... you are a pimp bro... way to step it up!!!

Last edited:

madscientist

chilling with these guys.
this will probably turn out to be the nicest charity ski built to date. thanks to all that are participating.

louie broke the mold for the french cliche'

P

PancakePete

Alright Gentlemen, here goes the motor program.

I went through the shop and we found a cosmetic blemed stock stroke cast Lamey we will donate to the build. If you want it.

Right now it doesn't have PV's, depending on the timeframe, I can add them, but at any rate, it is ready to go like it is.

Brian

WOW ! Very very cool !

wsuwrhr

Nice Brian!

It isn't just me here guys, but thank you nonetheless.

I appreciate the accolades, but I am just the "face" of DASA here. There are three guys at DASA that will be working on getting that cylinder out, or otherwise building the motor if it comes to that.

I want to get the most for SJL's family.

Brian

Last edited:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
All I can say is WOW!. What a nice gesture, Brian. This will turn out to be a great ski. I'll be calling you to talk it over. As of now all we have are 6m6 cases, so I'm on the hunt for something better.
Thanks
Kurt

wsuwrhr

I think we will need a crank, cases, a good set of carbs, a B pipe, and maybe a TL ignition.
I will see about SB Products and /or DASA to sport the pistons as well.

I saw someone already offered up a head. Does it need domes?

Are we setting it up for running pump or race gas?

Who wants to step up for SJL?

Used is still good, what do you guys have laying around?

Brian

All I can say is WOW!. What a nice gesture, Brian. This will turn out to be a great ski. I'll be calling you to talk it over. As of now all we have are 6m6 cases, so I'm on the hunt for something better.
Thanks
Kurt

Last edited:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Parts needed to give this ski a stellar powerplant are going to be tough to come by. As of now I will start taking donations to help purchase the parts needed to complete the build. Paypal seems to be the best way to do this, so I'll keep a close tally going, and update the available budget on the parts list post on the first page. After all needed parts and supplies are paid for the rest will go toward Megan's college fund along with the money made from the ski itself.

My paypal is Snowxr@aol.com

When contributing please note that the money is for this build, so I don't mix it up with anything else.

Thanks everyone.
Kurt

I think we will need a crank, cases, a good set of carbs, a B pipe, and maybe a TL ignition.
I will see about SB Products and /or DASA to sport the pistons as well.

I saw someone already offered up a head. Does it need domes?

Are we setting it up for running pump or race gas?

Who wants to step up for SJL?

Used is still good, what do you guys have laying around?

Brian

let me check what domes i have in there. i'm pretty sure theyre the domes i had in my big bore 780ish cc motor.

heck i'd even throw in a trim nozzle if you think it'll get used for the build. louie was a good guy.

:usa:

P

PancakePete

Kurt... sent you $$ for now. I will help more as more hold sales continue..
And hand deliver your hold in daytona ! :Banane09::beerchug:

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Kurt... sent you $$ for now. I will help more as more hold sales continue..
And hand deliver your hold in daytona ! :Banane09::beerchug:

Thanks Pete. Hopefully more people will follow your lead, and contribute to a gret cause.

Kurt

Top Bottom