Custom/Hybrid Surfjetlouie memorial build

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Here's a list of parts needed. I'll do my best to edit the list as parts are accounted for.
Topdeck conversion Snowxr
Donor hull Madscientist
DASA/Lamey Cylinder Dasa/Lamey
Crankshaft SBT
cylinder head Yamasaki
62T cases
B-pipe
reed cages Yamanube
hood Joshuaeric
nose piece SFL
pole mount Danceswithsuperjet
hood seal The Penguin
handlepole
steering
bars
pole spring Danceswithsuperjet
pole bolt
hood hooks
hood latch
fuel selector
primer kit
pump
prop (any stainless prop. this can be sent to impros fo repair/repitch) Joshuaeric
reduction nozzle
steering nozzle
bow eye qty. 1 from Danceswithsuperjet. need 1 more
fuel tank
fuel pickup Mike W
gas cap with base
handgrips Danceswithsuperjet
start/stop switch
throttle lever SFL
throttle cable
steering cable
motor mounts
engine bedplates SFL
midshaft
couplers 1 from Mike W. need a second.
damper- Mike W
driveshaft
battery box
flywheel Orangefinger?
stator
cdi Orangefinger?
e-box parts
pole pad
carbs
air cleaner
intake
misc. hardware
We'll need some $$ for supplies, like paint, sandpaper, turf, etc. If people would like to send spare parts that we can e-bay to fund other needed parts we'll do that.

contributions can be sent to my paypal SnowXr@aol.com
Current budget as of 12-10 contributions $55
Thanks for the help.
Kurt

See bold, I think I have all these parts. Let me check. I may have an Tau Ceti Flame Arrestor as well.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
AWEOME! :cheer: Thanks Big Kahuna!

just a side note, please send all parts donations in a timely manner, so I can keep the list updated, and can go hunting for hard to find items that we still need.

At this point I'm glad to take duplicates, so that we can sell/ barter/ buy a set of cases and b-pipe.

Thanks everyone!

Kurt Jones
3855 Hazelett
Waterford, MI 48328

paypal donations: snowxr@aol.com

Mike W

Infidel
AWEOME! :cheer: Thanks Big Kahuna!

just a side note, please send all parts donations in a timely manner, so I can keep the list updated, and can go hunting for hard to find items that we still need.

At this point I'm glad to take duplicates, so that we can sell/ barter/ buy a set of cases and b-pipe.

Thanks everyone!

Kurt Jones
3855 Hazelett
Waterford, MI 48328

paypal donations: snowxr@aol.com

I will be sending everything out tomorrow (Saturday) morning.:fingersx:

Jet Ski Haven's Donated Parts.

bars.......... If these will not work for you e-bay them

primer kit....... Dual or Single?? Either way I have a brand new one
pump.................. I will send in a complete pump section with reduction nozzle and steering nozzle from a '96 WRlll whatever you do not need ebay.
bow eye qty. 1 from Danceswithsuperjet. need 1 more..? What Color? I have a new one
couplers 1 from Mike W. need a second... I will do the other one whichever one that is needed
stator................ ? 62T if so I have one.
e-box..... I have the rest of it except for a CDI
air cleaner.. Let me know what carbs you use and I will take care of the filters.
intake... I have a stock 62T intake....... if it is not what you want ebay it.

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
read post #1, silly canadian man!
Oh crap!:crutches:my bad!!
alright, if any parts are missing, I know louie's old shop has everything needed x 2! just got to go there and dig them up . His shop is loaded with all kinds of miscelaneous jet ski parts that may just end up in the recycle yard anyway. His whole shop has to be cleared by dec 31.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Oh crap!:crutches:my bad!!
alright, if any parts are missing, I know louie's old shop has everything needed x 2! just got to go there and dig them up . His shop is loaded with all kinds of miscelaneous jet ski parts that may just end up in the recycle yard anyway. His whole shop has to be cleared by dec 31.

What?!? OMG that's not good. What can be done about this?

If we can get his molds we could keep his parts alive, and contribute a portion of the sales to Megan's college fund! ( just a thought )

What?!? OMG that's not good. What can be done about this?

If we can get his molds we could keep his parts alive, and contribute a portion of the sales to Megan's college fund! ( just a thought )

steve doesnt seem to know what hes talking about. :trink26:

99% of the jetski related stuff is at his house. im working with louies widow to get all of the tools, equipment and lumber sold and out of his shop.

besides the molds, the jetski parts that are at his shop are pretty much junk.

we have a plan in the works with the molds, but thats going to wait until everything is cleared out of the shop as that is priority #1.

snowxr

V watch your daughters V
Good to know you are helping out with that situation. If you come up with a 62t case let me know. We're still searching.

Top Bottom