Super Jet Swapmeet's "Really?" RN build

swapmeet

Brotastic
I had a talk with this hull. I've temporarily named it "Big Girl", especially when I have to lug that heavy b!tch onto my beach stand.

Anyhow, I said, "Hey Big Guuuurl... Where you goin?"

You know what she said?

Going-Back-To-Cali_06.jpg

why back to cali? just over the issues? don't want to tear into it over th ewinter and or deal with it in the mean time...

too bad. i'd buy it off you if i had some cash. just add one more to the project list. haha

swapmeet

Brotastic
Had a discussion with the seller today. This obviously isn't a simple task, so its gonna take some time to soak.

My response will depend on his. "The people" would love for him to not work with me, strictly for the entertainment value of............

I don't want to fuel the "ugly" fire. Let's just wait til tomorrow.

swapmeet

Brotastic
Much to "The People's" and my dismay, Mr. Brah has pulled a preverbial hat out of his rabbit.

1043_designImage_large.jpg

The Hat represents the Title for the hull described within this thread. The rabbit, while you might think would represent where I would tell you he keep his head, isn't.
But I digress....

What do I do ya'll? I love this hull like a case of (genital) crabs, and want to set it free.......... emoti-crab5.gif
This thread has over 3000 views, i'm concerned that it won't sell. I could keep it, refoam it, fix all the little BS and sell it probably make it easier to sell but thats a lot of effort to not keep something. I'm sure it would be a great hull for someone who rides surf. Nose is totally bomber, the tray is too... I'm sure with a quick refoam and proper reinforcement of the sides she'd take serious saltwater abuse all day. But I ride flatwater. I need light light light.

The title BS broke my spirit and dedication to this project.

minions_i-has-a-sad.png

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

swapmeet

Brotastic
I guess I should explain.

Mr. Brah sent the hull with a ziplock bag with papers in it. I assumed title and maybe a bill of sale.

Until a few days ago, I hadn't opened said bag. When I did, it had registration paperwork and a bill of sale.
I didn't even realize that registration paperwork wasn't the title until I sat in line at the Texas Parks and wildlife office for 45min.

No S, I took this pic while in line. tumblr_m6k2w2fd2y1r8d1t6o1_500.jpg

So the lady shows me what I should have in a fancy book she has, I take a pic and send it to Mr. Brah along with pic of what he sent me.
203f1629.jpg

And he was all like...
22z8j.gif

And I was all like...
FU_o_93694.gif

And stuff... I call the Cali (brah) DMV and they explain that it will take 4-6 weeks to get Mr Brah a replacement title.

And i'm like...
tumblr_m1qgw6j98d1qdn14l.gif

Even Jetski Cat was like....
tumblr_m6axtaKmMC1rys4czo3_250.gif

Then he texts me that he located the title that he didn't have. And he was all like....
WIN.gif

I and I was like...

30j3d51.gif

Yeah that pretty much sums it up.

Attachments

• 203f1629.jpg
    203f1629.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 132
  • 22z8j.gif
    22z8j.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 114
  • meh.ro5254.gif
    meh.ro5254.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
  • tumblr_m196ih7dgs1r45mtx.gif
    tumblr_m196ih7dgs1r45mtx.gif
    487.6 KB · Views: 109
  • tumblr_m196p4MALp1r45mtx.gif
    tumblr_m196p4MALp1r45mtx.gif
    480.1 KB · Views: 104
  • tumblr_m5jo92MDMB1qk0ejfo1_250.gif
    tumblr_m5jo92MDMB1qk0ejfo1_250.gif
    473.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 30j3d51.gif
    30j3d51.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 118
Last edited:

'kotajoe

Do Good Crew!!!!!!
So from what I gather after going through all of your pointless little pictures and your beating around the bush style of humor, is that you didn't bother to look in the little baggy of paperwork that came with this hull. You put the ski completely together after finding several problems with it (which you very well noted on here in great sarcasm) only to find out that you didn't get the title from said Mr. Brah. So now after Mr. Brah got off his lazy California ass, he found the title and is sending it to you so that you may now put it in your name. Is this correct?

Top Bottom