Swimming upstream

Jobu

Schrickter
Jeeeezzzzzz!!!!!!! Give the guy some lee-way! I don't think he has even been working on developing this for a year yet, and he's doing it out of his garage. Changes have already been made (see his post on page 1) lets see how this evolves before we start bashing him. If it wasn't for the Mustang, there may never have been a Camaro. Competition fuels innovation, lets see where this thing ends up!

so does this mean when i build my stroker motor i have to start from scratch??? i mean otherwise its just a cope of the other strokers that are just improvements of a stock design....

air blair

you are the reason
Hydrostyler, that is cool. Way to go. Getter done. If i were to build from scratch it would start out as a blueprint and cnc cut to dimension. Otherwise its close but not perfect.

I got the opportunity to ride Air Blair's orange prototype a few months back. In its " rough draft " form, I found it very rideable, stable, and predictable. It was light weight and very responsive. I think, even watching from shore, Jeff could tell how comfortable I quickly became. Air took a lot of time pointing out the changes he made from the initial Xfs starting point. The more pointed nose, deeper chines, full width hull extender, smoother sides, and increased air and pump intakes to name a few. This is a huge undertaking for Air Blair and one he is very serious and passionate about. As previously stated, every hull starts from somewhere, it's where you end up that matters the most. When Air Blair does bring a hull to market, I feel from my impression of him, that it will be innovative and sufficiently unique. And customers will get to deal with a straight up guy.

Top Bottom