Swimming upstream

Starting from scratch? Really from scratch... CNC from a 3D model will get you about 1/2 way there. If your doing a prototype correctly, the design is constantly evolving.

air blair

you are the reason
I personally would not copy a hull. Our new one started as one of our originals. I have start to finish pics of the process for when someone says we copied anything. It is original and has some huge changes. Now back to air blair!
Can't get out that easy!!!! Come on now, leak a little more out. A model name or a dark shadowed picture of it in the distance, something different about it you like most something. You got me itchin just thinkin about it.

Can't get out that easy!!!! Come on now, leak a little more out. A model name or a dark shadowed picture of it in the distance, something different about it you like most something. You got me itchin just thinkin about it.
Sorry. I already said too much. I'll get a pic of the 3 of us standing in front of it and post that lol. I'm holding my cards til the end on this one.

Here is a pic that I took through their shop window.
5evy8edu.jpg

so is the lesson from all of this to copy a bottom hull which is the key to 99% of the skis performance and then change the visual of the top hull so u can make money without getting harassed? either way i had heard rumors of the drama but damn.

but the more important thing. jeff what night are u free for me to come out and test ride? or should i just wait to see you at rave?

Top Bottom