Custom/Hybrid The BOB Hull & its recent changes

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Lil D you should have a new Ride hull at the Daytona Freeride. That would give you a chance to prove the improved fit/finish of your products and also how capable the new hull is in surf.

We would like to make that happen, but it's going to be tough as we're on the complete opposite side of the country. We'd really have to have all of our ducks in a row before we can make that happen, but I definitely would like to do it.

We would like to make that happen, but it's going to be tough as we're on the complete opposite side of the country. We'd really have to have all of our ducks in a row before we can make that happen, but I definitely would like to do it.

our superfreaks were on your side of the world last month! why don't you guys like us in daytona!? flat water friday has more flat water ski stuff going on then world finals does.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter

I guess Nick should quit changing the dates of the Daytona Freeride every year... I like what you guys are doing with the BOB, but if you really wanted a ski in Daytona you would've found a way.....

(3 years ago)

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
our superfreaks were on your side of the world last month! why don't you guys like us in daytona!? flat water friday has more flat water ski stuff going on then world finals does.

Production is non-stop, it's tough to get a break from the madness ;)

We've got a few hulls on that side of the states that will be there, but we're working on getting ourselves and some new stuff out there as well.

When I was there the other day your guys board was empty. The only hulls you were building were for stock in case someone bought one. After seeing them first hand I can see why people are not buying them anymore. Good luck on your new hull, they should sell themselves at 8 grand.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
When I was there the other day your guys board was empty. The only hulls you were building were for stock in case someone bought one. After seeing them first hand I can see why people are not buying them anymore. Good luck on your new hull, they should sell themselves at 8 grand.

All hulls are sold & accounted for, but thanks for asking.

Tommygunz

Team PHP
Thats funny Shamwow because I have a hull on the build list right now and I know there are more than that on the list. 3 posts in to the X and already throwin stones......
Always gonna have haters I guess:(

Myself and two of my friends all have hulls being built as we speak by Derrick and his crew ... 2 gen 2s and 1 gen 3 Kevlar ... You sure you went to the right shop

vince-the-shamwow-guy-cool-story-bro-72n5YE.jpg

This may be the best way to get yourself invited back ??? Wait before you post again there is still time to save you from being loaded onto the Douche bag canoe. I have been tossed onto that boat a couple of times and lucky I found my way back to shore. Still time turn it around and make good.

innovation and increase in quality will only help you guys sell more hulls,its great your coming back around to redo the product but why wasnt this a concern last year. you guys control the budget market for now but i think the change in tooling should of been done awhile ago once a mold is damaged and you continue to layup parts its down hill from there.charge another 500 bucks and make the inside look nice? just a thought

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
innovation and increase in quality will only help you guys sell more hulls,its great your coming back around to redo the product but why wasnt this a concern last year. you guys control the budget market for now but i think the change in tooling should of been done awhile ago once a mold is damaged and you continue to layup parts its down hill from there.charge another 500 bucks and make the inside look nice? just a thought

We remake all of our tooling every winter once it gets quiet. Everything works plenty fine for us, however there is always room for improvement, and that's what I'm working on.

SKI BONEZ

SKI -BONEZ
Awesome job lil d...u guys rock...

Cant want for the new 3ride... We will be riding bob.s this next season...for sure...

Top Bottom