The Dyno story

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
I think it's pretty obvious by now that Paul was not telling the truth. Your banning was a result of you continuously not following a simple rule.

Quit telling us you are going to tell the story and just tell the f-ing story.

You would have much more credibility (and more people interested to hear what you have to say) if you could put together a coherent sentence instead of few rambling phrases.

Last edited:

The Penguin

triple secret probation
I am not on the site owner's side. I want what is best for the site. I have beaten on Paul pretty severely the past few days - in private. I'm surprised he didn't ban me, or at least take me off of Mod status.

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Pic below is just for you Penguin,the total now comes up to $2.02,paypal or money order will do fine thanks

Attachments

• days.jpg
    days.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 481
I am not on the site owner's side. I want what is best for the site. I have beaten on Paul pretty severely the past few days - in private. I'm surprised he didn't ban me, or at least take me off of Mod status.

in private is a different story. youre not putting someone on the spot or exposing anything, to anyone that doesnt already know, in private.

from the public's eye, it seems as though the admins/mods are taking the site of the site owner...... just an observation.

also, why was pete banned after paul asked him a bunch of questions? paul obviously saw his 'rantatious' post and responded to him w/o a banning. why ban him before he could respond? (i know you didnt ban him, shawn..... but to who ever did.... why not let him answer the questions?)

Last edited:
Pic below is just for you Penguin,the total now comes up to $2.02,paypal or money order will do fine thanks

i think "Dynosty" would be more appropriate....

:haha:

2361477654.jpg

i made a funny......

Katie

Way cooler than Mark44
x2

I think it's ridiculous that you even have to explain it but I am glad that you did.

I would want someone to explain it to me if I put down thousands of dollars toward a motor and put my assurance in an engine builder that I thought knew what he was doing. If that engine builder is telling me that he has a dyno, I would assume it to be true. Just like anything else he tells me that I might need for my motor, or best for my setup. If that engine builder is lying about a dyno, what else is he lying about? Relatively speaking of course.

There was/is enough suspicion, even beyond Pete's accusation of no dyno, for cause of concern. I wouldn't want to go to a builder that lies, or does not provide adequate service for my needs or wants. Trust is a hard to gain and easy to lose

I just find it odd that a piece of equipment that is readily used would be stashed away in a shed because of the smell of hydraulic fluid. I worked on cars for years. I don't care what a piece of equipment would smell my garage up, if I used if all the time it was right in easy access.

Maybe the question should be who has really seen the dyno, anyone besides Paul?? Maybe that could clear the air.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
in private is a different story. youre not putting someone on the spot or exposing anything, to anyone that doesnt already know, in private.

from the public's eye, it seems as though the admins/mods are taking the site of the site owner...... just an observation.

also, why was pete banned after paul asked him a bunch of questions? paul obviously saw his 'rantatious' post and responded to him w/o a banning. why ban him before he could respond? (i know you didnt ban him, shawn..... but to who ever did.... why not let him answer the questions?)

Since you brought it up - I am furious with Paul and Pete for the way both are acting.

Both are my friends, as they are with most of the admin/mod staff. So they've put us all in a bad position.

As far as the argument between them is going - I want what is best for the site. I don't care about the dyno. I don't care about Pete's motor. I'm sorry it's toasted - but that's about it.

I think Darin would agree with me - we both want what is best for the site.

as far as Pete's banning - he would not have been banned if he could have kept his temper in check. Whether those questions get answered now is up to Paul, not me.

Last edited:

Emm

skank

I don't think he was banned for asking questions. Have you looked at his responses at all? I don't care who it is you shouldn't be allowed on here cursing at people and talking to people like he is. He is going straight to hurt and offend people. THAT is not right. If I knew my husband was on here talking to someone like that I would not be happy. I don't care if he is right or wrong...you DO NOT speak to people like that....especially when you are a freaking grown man. It's one thing to do it to each other but have some respect for the other people. You aren't just affecting Paul and Kathy. It's causing everyone to get their feathers ruffled.

I don't think he was banned for asking questions. Have you looked at his responses at all? I don't care who it is you shouldn't be allowed on here cursing at people and talking to people like he is. He is going straight to hurt and offend people. THAT is not right. If I knew my husband was on here talking to someone like that I would not be happy. I don't care if he is right or wrong...you DO NOT speak to people like that....especially when you are a freaking grown man. It's one thing to do it to each other but have some respect for the other people. You aren't just affecting Paul and Kathy. It's causing everyone to get their feathers ruffled.

this is true. however, thats just how pete is. at least, this is the explanation that i was given by a certain admin on this site when pete freaked out on me in an even more intense and unsettling manner. that doesnt make it right, but lets have a little consistancy.

Mrs. Pancake

Beach Bunny

Sorry for my cussing at people. Paul and kathy and xft lou and some of the others down there, like to jump in and talk smack about what they have no idea about. so its upseting when they think they know, only by the bull paul feeds them.. just like the dyno...
My upsetness, is no excuse for my lashing out and cussing... sorry, I am just passionate and cant stand the bull that paul feeds people for either business, or to stand tall !

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Pete is yackin for me to post. Because you banned him right before you post something like this.. Kind of funny !

Be Pete said that, He clean the garga next door time and time again.
and helped you all the time in that shop... that was never setup.
Nor when you told people on the phone, when pete was right there...
"just took it off the Dyno" Pete is having me post... because you banned him so you can LIE to the public... You should be assamed.
Get your "friends" to be me down now. Since they really dont know...

Do you remember when you sat pete down and yell at him infront of me over a damn poster
Or did that not happen either.. Your unreal !:censored:

http://www.x-h2o.com/showpost.php?p=381591&postcount=153

Kelly, Pete was banned for not following site rules............

I banned Pete, Not Paul or Kathy and you know this........ He was banned for Calling Kathy "A Lieing sack of Shiot", Saying to XFT Lou "We know you Blow LPW" and "But you and Paul can have fun together (we all know what he ment)" telling Superjet113 to "Suck his Cock"............

If I/We were covering up for Paul then none of this would even be here............ Oh, here is a good case in point....... Scorn has been a royal pain in the tail, but he has been respectful of the site rules and has not gone down the road of telling people to "Suck his Cock, Go Blow LPW, Your a lieing sack of shiet". Otherwise dont you think he would have been banned.......How about weadooseadoo or sflsurfrider????????????

Normally we do not discuss why someone is banned, I have going against that rule on this occassion....... I had posted that original post on sunday night but soft deleted it for the reason that we do not discuss why someone was banned.........

Personaly I do not appreciate you accusing me of Banning Pete so he could not reply......... but I am not going to worry about it or retaliate because it is the simple truth......... You know it, Pete knows it and I know it...........

Emm

skank
this is true. however, thats just how pete is. at least, this is the explanation that i was given by a certain admin on this site when pete freaked out on me in an even more intense and unsettling manner. that doesnt make it right, but lets have a little consistancy.

I don't care if that's how ANYONE is. There is NO excuse for it...PERIOD end of story.

This isn't just for Pete....it's for anyone. We are adults here...yet this kind of middle school crap goes on.

Mrs. Pancake

Beach Bunny
http://www.x-h2o.com/showpost.php?p=381591&postcount=153

Kelly, Pete was banned for not following site rules............

I banned Pete, Not Paul or Kathy and you know this........ He was banned for Calling Kathy "A Lieing sack of Shiot", Saying to XFT Lou "We know you Blow LPW" and "But you and Paul can have fun together (we all know what he ment)" telling Superjet113 to "Suck his Cock"............

If I/We were covering up for Paul then none of this would even be here............ Oh, here is a good case in point....... Scorn has been a royal pain in the tail, but he has been respectful of the site rules and has not gone down the road of telling people to "Suck his Cock, Go Blow LPW, Your a lieing sack of shiet". Otherwise dont you think he would have been banned.......How about weadooseadoo or sflsurfrider????????????

Normally we do not discuss why someone is banned, I have going against that rule on this occassion....... I had posted that original post on sunday night but soft deleted it for the reason that we do not discuss why someone was banned.........

Personaly I do not appreciate you accusing me of Banning Pete so he could not reply......... but I am not going to worry about it or retaliate because it is the simple truth......... You know it, Pete knows it and I know it...........

Watch, Mine (pete) and Kellys posts will bne erase... you guys should run for office ! You would fit right in !

Mark44

Katie's Boss
y

Nothing like a big cup of drama early in the morning to start the day we need the judge again.

Mark44

Attachments

• judge_judy_image.jpg
    judge_judy_image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 18

tom21

havin fun
egging someone on won't help your case. you should be silent for a minute and watch and wait this will play out...come back in a day or two and reply calmly and things will be alot better for all

tom21

havin fun
Maybe the question should be who has really seen the dyno, anyone besides Paul?? Maybe that could clear the air.

this sounds like a good idea. how about the stand to roll the motor out to it?

when I do something cool or important I usually try to take a pic cause noone believes me when I say I finally did something cool:clown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom