the trivial complaints thread

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
My credit card got hacked again!!! Third time in less than 5 weeks. Last one was hacked withing 5 days of getting the replacement card.

They tried to make 2 purchases today with a mile of one of two places I used my card today.

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
The Xmetal pole usually stays up when dry... Well it just came crashing down on the back of my head while it was basically buried down in the hull putting a new laminated registration paper under a strap. First I saw a nice big white flash, then my nose proceeded to hit by the hood seal fiberglass area giving me a small nose-gina cut and blood blister on the tip of my nose.

All this on my Birthday today.. FOCK, I mean LOLOL :D You cant bring me down!

Might have to hit the sauce a little early today.. haha

Had to go to wedding on Saturday so I missed a whole weekend at the cottage. Went to the bar with my wife after the wedding and they wouldn't even let her in the door because she didn't have her ID with her... (it was 9:06 pm) We ended up going to Applebees and I didn't even get carded when I ordered a beer.

Had to go to wedding on Saturday so I missed a whole weekend at the cottage. Went to the bar with my wife after the wedding and they wouldn't even let her in the door because she didn't have her ID with her... (it was 9:06 pm) We ended up going to Applebees and I didn't even get carded when I ordered a beer.
So are you complaining about the bar protecting their interests or about your wife not bringing her id?

So are you complaining about the bar protecting their interests or about your wife not bringing her id?

I'm not blaming the bar at all. (My wife was kinda pissed though) If we had gotten there 7 minutes earlier it wouldn't have mattered, since she wasn't going to drink anyways... I am complaining about a wedding on a Saturday afternoon though when it was 85 and sunny.

Ok, spill the beans. I am in for a learns.
Msi 970 gaming mother board was 90 bucks , had the actual tower already . 32 gb of hyper x )Kingston ) ram on sale Amazon 125 bucks
Corsair water cooled cpu was 100 bucks I actually got this at Best Buy
Corsair 850 power supply 75 bucks Amazon again and the gfx card was a gift but I think it's only like 140 . Windows 10 isn't genuine but yeah whatever and amd 8 core processor was 150 my numbers might not be exact but there close as hell
It works great and I'm super happy I can have about 7 things going on and play crisis at a steady 60 fps so yeah it works for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motoman3000

ride
Site Supporter
The Xmetal pole usually stays up when dry... Well it just came crashing down on the back of my head while it was basically buried down in the hull putting a new laminated registration paper under a strap. First I saw a nice big white flash, then my nose proceeded to hit by the hood seal fiberglass area giving me a small nose-gina cut and blood blister on the tip of my nose.

All this on my Birthday today.. FOCK, I mean LOLOL :D You cant bring me down!

Might have to hit the sauce a little early today.. haha
Send this to carnage

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Msi 970 gaming mother board was 90 bucks , had the actual tower already . 32 gb of hyper x )Kingston ) ram on sale Amazon 125 bucks
Corsair water cooled cpu was 100 bucks I actually got this at Best Buy
Corsair 850 power supply 75 bucks Amazon again and the gfx card was a gift but I think it's only like 140 . Windows 10 isn't genuine but yeah whatever and amd 8 core processor was 150 my numbers might not be exact but there close as hell
It works great and I'm super happy I can have about 7 things going on and play crisis at a steady 60 fps so yeah it works for me

I remember my PC gaming days.. Get the PC built with all the best parts then turn the settings all the way down in the game so people stand out more and are easier to shoot. Quake, unreal, and BF3. Huge waste of time and youth. =/

Reactions: DAG
I remember my PC gaming days.. Get the PC built with all the best parts then turn the settings all the way down in the game so people stand out more and are easier to shoot. Quake, unreal, and BF3. Huge waste of time and youth. =/
Lol so many wasted hrs and a mad wife I used to play a lot
Not
Anymore .

Nothing like an engine build that you cant finish. Had to order 250 dollars worth of lifter buckets for the subie today to get my valves in spec. Nothing i would rather blow cash on then stupid little parts that dont give me anymore braaappp.

So this terrorist prick sent my wife a friend request last night. How in the hell did he run across her profile? Her settings are set to be as private as we know how to set them...
image.png

Top Bottom