the trivial complaints thread

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Put in an order to a Japanese motorcycle website in November. Order was pushed out to March 1. Now it is pushed out to April 21st.. Website shows all my items being in stock too.

Used vehicle shopping. Call dude up and ask about their listing.... Does it have any major rust, yada yada. His answer is nope. Sweet. Hop in car and drive an hour to look at. Pull up and open doors and this is the poop I see.
View attachment 300362
View attachment 300363

Thanks for wasting my time buddy.

Find something down here in NC and make the drive...same price with zero rust! All through college I drove old Mercedes diesels, 30+ years old and looked new underneath.

I ordered some ruby stones for work off ebay. Thought i was getting some fine pink stones.uploadfromtaptalk1456978942618.jpg ended up getting a bag of ratcheting wrenches.... WTF?!? LOL!!
a20f91b467e16bdd885b385fbeb6482d.jpg
im not sure i even want to make a claim. I only spent $30.00

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
@jetskipunk nice score on the wrench set. I sent a set of Domes to DASA and Kyle received a box with cigars in it lol. I'm sure whoever received my domes were unhappy

PS: are you a tool maker? what trade?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
almost 2 weeks ago one of my coworkers was let go after 29 years. Got to clear out some overhead. They let go a dedicated employee and kept one that is not dedicated. Granted the one kept handles our insurance work which is done by a computer program. Older estimator does not type and barely can use a computer. Old School. From the business side I get it and agree. But damn if I like the decision. Plus we may be losing our Health Insurance................

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
ordered chick-fil-a chicken minis this morning and received the corner piece. Its so sad looking but ate it anyways :)

Fro Diesel

creative control
Find something down here in NC and make the drive...same price with zero rust! All through college I drove old Mercedes diesels, 30+ years old and looked new underneath.
Not the same price!!!! Older cars in nc are twice the price of an ol rusted beater up north. For what its worth, just find something with little rust, do you seriously want to keep it forever?

Fro Diesel

creative control
almost 2 weeks ago one of my coworkers was let go after 29 years. Got to clear out some overhead. They let go a dedicated employee and kept one that is not dedicated. Granted the one kept handles our insurance work which is done by a computer program. Older estimator does not type and barely can use a computer. Old School. From the business side I get it and agree. But damn if I like the decision. Plus we may be losing our Health Insurance................
Please don't take this the wrong way but what were they doing thinking they could stay there forever 30 years is way too long diversify your life, your education and your investments don't put all your eggs in one basket. Business decisions are business decisions don't take them personally. I'm really sick of people who think a company owes them something for the time that they put in isn't that what the paycheck is for?

Seriously hope you don't lose the healthcare bk. Before Obama care passed, I could have never got health insurance on my own because I had cancer when I was 23.

AT&T has been getting me for a year for 80 extra bucks for data on a expired (retired) plan . Also that I didn't get this I phone 6+s sooner unreal how clear it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom