The ***ULTIMATE*** what shoes do you wear thread

psshh

I have been looking for the right shoe that's comfortable and covers my ankles for freestyle / surf riding.. I have been looking at the slippery siphon boot and jet pilot holeshot boot, what do you guys wear and like best?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

wrestling shoes are the best hands down dont let anydody fool ya they also have ankle support if you rock footholds and do any real tricks it might save you from walking like a pirate for a week or to

1733-168246-p.jpg

I rock the Rulon Gardner's series asics. They helped me get a few rounds through Masters Wrestling tournament last year, and still help me shred all over the west coast.

Grips wet Hydro turf almost better then a Wrasslin mat.
thats my 2 cents
ya ya those are sick they would look nice with my new quakysense wet suit HMMMM..... westcoast huh geeeaaa boys oregon in the house oh sorry :fingersx:

Boris

The Good Old Days
Mark, what does the sole look like ?
Is it all rubber or a mix of rubber and something slippery ?

I ordered a pair off eastbay (thank you all for the link) but with 2-3 day shipping I'm cutting it close.

Mark44

Katie's Boss
The sole looks like the typical Asics material kind of a clear tan color and has a white stripe down the center. I have never had an issue with them being slippery.

Mark44

WRX Dave

Freestyle poser
Best shoes for straps?

I need something to wear that will work well in my footstraps. I know most wetsuit booties won't last long with footholds, but has anyone tried them with straps? I haven't had much luck with size 13 wrestling shoes fitting well in the straps.

Waternut

Customizing addict
Yeah footstraps are really designed to be used barefooted...hence the nice soft neoprene lining. I only wear shoes because the turf tears my feet up. I seriously considered footstraps for the sole purpose of not having to wear shoes.

What shoes do you wear when riding?

I was just seeing what you guys prefer when riding. Right now I just wear an old pair of pumas but I have rev footholds and my ankles are getting torn up. I know slippery makes a high top water shoe but there also like 80 bucks. Just seeing what else works. Thanks

Top Bottom