The ***ULTIMATE*** what shoes do you wear thread

I always use Vans. Make sure you rinse and leave in the sun to dry they get funky quick. The padding and ankle support from skate shoes does me well. Wrestling shoes are cool I guess, but not for me.

is a cult

one with crutches
high top dunks!

ima try these, since they are made for watersports.......
cda1988e-ffb2-22af-2691-1b07641a023a.jpg

http://www.perfski.com/Wakeboards/Wakeskate-Shoes/Nike-6.0-Air-Mogan-Mid-Wake.html

Last edited:

chriselmore_1

high on resin
all star chuck taylors.... the thin canvas doesnt soak up that much water so they are easy to swim with and super light. they have that thin flat profile that lets me jam my feet in the holds farther than most shoes. i just add more padding in my holds and it makes em super comfy and snug

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I tried a pair of Asics wrestling shoes for the first time this weekend. Loved everything about the shoes but my footholds are very loose now. My new footholds are gonna get 25mm up and down to compensate I guess.

Paid $50 at Sports Authorities and they offered me a 1 yr no fault return policy for $10. Any defects get a brand new pair for $10...even as I was walking away I was regretting not purchasing the warranty. :banghead:

Last edited:

fulltilt429

Delta Dog
I have a pair of asics wrestling shoes size 12 that im not diggin that much... ive used them for 4 races and my feet just kill from the lack of padding... Im going back to skate shoes if anyone wants to buy them. $30 shipped

fulltilt429

Delta Dog
So I got the Asics wrestling shoes but Ihate when sand gets in there.....
Anyone wears thme with socks, water socks that is, and where did you get them?

Benny

Benny I got mine at Sport Chalet in Pleasanton in the diving section. They are diving socks, and are a 2mm neoprene, but it doesnt help the sand situation.

kraqus

Site Supporter
Benny I got mine at Sport Chalet in Pleasanton in the diving section. They are diving socks, and are a 2mm neoprene, but it doesnt help the sand situation.

Thanks for the tip, I will go check it out.
So it does not help......DARN IT!
Oh well at least it will keep my feet warmer....LOL!

Thanks Man!

Benny

98SXIPRO

One Of A K1nd
Retired an old pair of DC skate shoes, drilled some holes in the bottom for drainage. they fit my footholds perfectly, the padded tongue is always a plus, and they were free(well not really free, just too scuffed up to wanna wear anymore)

just dropped ion today wearing my old wrestling shoes idk how i feel about themn had alot of sand at the end lol -i wanna get some of these neoprene socks tho also wanted to try a pair of old skate shoes

Top Bottom