Blaster thoughts . . . please on a 1100 blaster for surf riding

That's too bad you can't bring your own. They have 1 quad and an unreliable RTV. With the number of participants it makes it difficult to load/unload and also take skis to refueling station.

You should be able to get a permit for your ATV, I think they just want to keep track of who has what. VA Beach is a big tourist town and the ATVs have to run across the board walk. This sort of thing needs to be monitored to ensure we dont run anyone over or have our beach usage pulled.

Like Phil said, check with Dan, let him know what you have, he should be able to hook you up with a permit. We need all the ATVs we can get!

my ski ran great this past weekend at wavedaze... i got a few nice reentrys and i like how the rocker dont pull the front end down when landing the rentry( this has been a problem )..

great meeting erik form nc..

would i build another one of these b1 conversions...HELLS YEAH!!!!!

WHO ELSE CAN PEROITE A BLASTER....

Last edited:

BlasterDisaster

Back Flips & Barrel Rolls
whew! what a weekend! ski looked great and it was nice to finally put a face with the name.... but more important than any of that was how great that ski was doing in the surf hahahaha. I saw you do a few re-entry's and one of them was downright awesome. and then watching you zip out to that big cargo ship at a bazillion miles an hour was pretty entertaining hahaha

the rocker nose mod has had me intimidated up until this last weekend. Between seeing how awesome yours came out, i'm definitely sold. It's hard to grasp the how well it completes the front of the blaster until seeing it in person. Hope to see you at Daytona so I can show off my sweeet new Jet Lift beach cart / shop stand! haha

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
just got finished defoaming this blaster for a kawi 1100 and I must say its a pain in the ass

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

whew! what a weekend! ski looked great and it was nice to finally put a face with the name.... but more important than any of that was how great that ski was doing in the surf hahahaha. I saw you do a few re-entry's and one of them was downright awesome. and then watching you zip out to that big cargo ship at a bazillion miles an hour was pretty entertaining hahaha

the rocker nose mod has had me intimidated up until this last weekend. Between seeing how awesome yours came out, i'm definitely sold. It's hard to grasp the how well it completes the front of the blaster until seeing it in person. Hope to see you at Daytona so I can show off my sweeet new Jet Lift beach cart / shop stand! haha

good times , but yall didnt see eddie barrel roll the boats wave...lolol...he turned around and saw me and the look of surprise was awesome...wtf you come from...bawhahahah

BlasterDisaster

Back Flips & Barrel Rolls
hahahaha niceeeeeee. after seeing all the barrel rolls and back flips, i'm almos ready to actually try something. i think i'll concentrate on my re-entry's and once i get that down i'll move up haha.... THEN I'LL NEED SOME TRIPLE POWER!

yes pacific , i think its a joke too.....

i've lost a friend over this stupid shat....oh well guess he wasnt a friend anyways...

funny thing is when i ordered the prop , dude asked me about my build and i told him and he suggested the prop before i could even name drop........so this is all bs

i am a rec rider , i dont do this for money , racing , or women so all the haters can just blow me....its all about having a great time riding and socializing....and the people im talking about dont do the second

d@mn bro, it stupid to lose friends over something as simple as that.

For the record, I generally will help anyone with advise on the blasters. I told Brad not to mention the prop pitches online and all he was doing was respecting my wishes. But I didn't want that to become a sticking point for anyone on here.

To each his own, I guess. Dave generally will suggest the prop that is pretty close, so I guess it really is a moot issue.

SM

Top Bottom