Today was a good day - the counter to trivial complaints

What did you go with? My daughter shoots a PSE Blackhawk recurve at the moment but is looking to step into a compound. My compound is probably older than half the guys on this forum and I haven't really kept up with what's available right now and which brands to avoid or whatever.
I found a Browning Micro Adrenaline, which is actually a youth bow. Draw weight is from 40 - 50 and the draw length is adjustable from about 18 - 31" or so I think. If she sticks with it I will probably invest in a better one, but she was pretty excited for it when I got home last night. Worst case I can save it until my daughter can shoot. My wife was already picking out dampeners, stabilizers, releases, and arrows last night. This might not stay as inexpensive as I was hoping for.

Big thumbs up to rough country suspension. I ordered a lift kit yesterday after lunch and it arrived this morning bright and early. It was like dealing with @JetManiac for jeep parts suoer fast delivery great communication and great price.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I was in an accident last week and smashed up my awesome little 03 Dodge Ram. I've been stressing all week about it getting totaled off and having to go out and find a replacement but I just got word that they are going to try and fix it. The next step is to have it moved to a repair shop where they will dig a little deeper so there's still a chance it may get totaled out but I am pretty sure I am in the clear. :)

The truck is nothing special really but it's paid for and in mint condition still so it's more about what the truck can save me over the next 5-10 years than anything.

OCD Solutions

My new truck only came with one transponder key. The dealership wants $110 to cut a new key and $66 to program it so I have been dragging my heels in getting it done.

I ordered 5 blank keys off eBay for $25 and got 2 of them cut already but still need to find somebody to program them to the truck on the cheap.

The truck also came with a remote start which I removed last weekend. I just happened to be reading through the manual tonight to see if it was any good or if I could mod it to do something cool and made this little discovery...

Looks like I found the second factory key. :)

81bb585f1d7e8289616a81dc131a1782.jpg

Last edited:

OCD Solutions

This just made my entire day. :)

I now have 4 keys programmed for my truck for a total cost of $25 and I still have 3 blank transponder keys left.

9a191f4884e2c443f6ac0d29bfa3341f.jpg

OCD Solutions

That's not true because I tried these keys when they were first cut and they did not work. They crank the truck over but it dies after a few seconds.

I ended up picking up another 2003 Ram. This one is a fully loaded SLT Laramie with 140K miles.

5df714aa78a764fe568c87d8e65019d6.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom