Trinity Composites EVO Pro Build

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
looking good! one of those my hood??:bigok:
Yes sir. Thanks again for all the compliments guys. My only goal is to build the best quality and strongest product in the world. I set my standards very high. I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. As far as superjet parts I will be doing a hood and nose piece to start. Lloyd Burlew just bought a new sj for his son. So will be working off his boat. Its going to be a few months. First is the kawi stuff. Jonny Smith a pro racer is riding for me this season. So were developing race products now. More pics of the build to come. Its time for some plumbing.:Banane13:

Cant wait for the day it shows up all I hear is how nice this ski is from ppl and here I'm stuck in Iowa with a frozen lake

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Cant wait for the day it shows up all I hear is how nice this ski is from ppl and here I'm stuck in Iowa with a frozen lake
Hey Sean, This will help. Exhaust and engine bed plates will be done by sat. Then glue the upper/lower and tape the inner bond line and she is off to you. Enjoy the pics. :bananajump:
FreedomAviation030.jpg
[/IMG]
FreedomAviation031.jpg

FreedomAviation028-1.jpg

FreedomAviation027-1.jpg

FreedomAviation026-1.jpg

FreedomAviation025.jpg

FreedomAviation030.jpg

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
I'm impressed. Amazing work on a sweet ass hull!

An SJ mold in the future? j/k (not really).
Thanks for the good words. Superjet I don't know just yet? My first order of business is to move a few of these bad boys lining up for customers. Take care of Josh Lustic. Jonny Smith and I will tackle the race end of kawi. Then.............I'm doing a sj hood. Jonny has a few stock sj rn sitting. Lloyd Burlew is going nuts over what is going on at the shop. He just bought a new sj rn old hull. Also crazy Fl. Cracker in the hood. So let just say things are getting pumped up in Palm Bay. I think there might be the need for a sj to be built by Trinity. We will see.:fest30:

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Who wants an SJ, when you could have an SXR that is as light as a carbon SJ and turns like a racecar?

:p
I'm with you on that thought I love kawi setup. But there are so many guys asking for the yami. I could build one even lighter than my kawi build since it is smaller and be as strong. We are talking a lot about this idea. But don't you sj guys hold me to it. There still is a big demand for the sj and were talking business so it could happen in the next six months. I will still be riding my kawi if we go ahead and tool up.

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
can you run a 62t based motor in the evo?
or just kwaki and polaris?
is it possible?
You can put a lot of engines in the evo. Kawi 750,800 and 1100. Yamaha 62t and 66e. Polaris 800/1000. Sea doo 785 and 951. It requires the use of a kawi based pump, drive shaft, and bearing. With a 62t you would have a ton of room and be very light.

thegoldenboy

RN Surgery... soon
Who wants an SJ, when you could have an SXR that is as light as a carbon SJ and turns like a racecar?

:p

Me, who is a smaller body and can't throw around a big hull regardless of weight. Plus I have all the parts to bolt right into a "Trinity SJ hull", so if he'd make one I'd seriously consider it.

I've also never been a Kawi fan, not that it matters because this is far from a Kawi!

Trinity - If you do choose to make an SJ hood, drop me a PM. I might start saving my pennies and jump on the early batch bandwagon.

Really nice products here! :woot:

Me, who is a smaller body and can't throw around a big hull regardless of weight. Plus I have all the parts to bolt right into a "Trinity SJ hull", so if he'd make one I'd seriously consider it.

I've also never been a Kawi fan, not that it matters because this is far from a Kawi!

Trinity - If you do choose to make an SJ hood, drop me a PM. I might start saving my pennies and jump on the early batch bandwagon.

Really nice products here! :woot:

Josh Lustic, and even Malone, are not super huge guys.

Untill you have riden a 270lb SXR, you realy have no idea how flickable it really is.

The wider foot print allows for more POP off the water. Much like modern wake boards, and even wake skate.:wiggle:

Now as to a shorter hull, that is personal prefrence. If your hard up on doing flatwater backys a shorter hull will help.... But keep in mind that it will take away from roles, and everything else.

Top Bottom