Trinity Composites EVO Pro Build

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
those footholds look HUGE... don't look they would keep you locked in tight...

loading it up with padding and turf, maybe some toe enclosures?

The engine was done by Legdrag.com, Kevin did a awsome job with motor we did it last summer. the motor would rip your arm off in my old ski so losing a 100 lbs with this hull it should really rip hard this summer. The foot holds look way bigger in pic by the time I turf them they will fit perfect. the pump is just a stock kawi pump I try to get pics of motor installed soon............

Attachments

• Eng.JPG
    Eng.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Damn! I cant wait to here your first ride impression! That motor should be awsome in that hull. :headbang:

Are you gona do anything like a Kart tank, TDR waterbox, or small battery to even get rid of some more weight? Depending on where you ride, you may not want to do those mods I suppose.

Well I worked alittle bit tonight got motor, e box, pump, hand pole, and Trim system all setup up. Everything FITS PERFECT everything lines up perfect NO problems. Drilling holes in hull is worse than drilling metal. This hull is tough and light... here are some pics so far

here is what Kevin @ Legdrag did to motor

Freestyle porting
Crank Case Porting & Intake
Decking of Cylinders
Gridled head
24cc domes
Intake manifold
48mm Novi carbs
Trued & Welded Crank
CDi 9R CDI
Light weight flywheel
JSU Angle Reed Spacer
V-force Reeds

and alot more small things

Attachments

• IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0055.JPG
    IMG_0055.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0044.JPG
    IMG_0044.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0051.JPG
    IMG_0051.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 111
Dam Cracker give the dude a break. He just got it on monday:shocked:
You finish that fixed steering jobber yet? How long's it been?:swordfight:
I got to say I'm inching for details to. Your boat sounds sick:Banane25:

Dude, I am a freakin SLACKER! When I got back from Daytona I built another fixed steer hood. After that I have not touched it. :banghead:

All I need to do is mount the steering, mount the hood to the backet, foot strap it, and turf it.

But now the motor I was gona use is feeling pretty weak, so Im gona take it down to Kevin Collins and have him work some magic for me.

I will get back on the project this weekend, I am just lazy after 12hr work days.... then I always just want to play with one of my girlfriends..... one is a 2008 CBR 600..... I should have bought it after completing my build. :nono: Now instead I have about 2500 miles on a two month old bike. lol

Slutty and Chick were diggin it the other weekend, I brought it too Parr's house to show.

Last edited:
Here are more pics of build....shows some of the stock tank and waterbox strap hooks. Everything is going great hope to be in water this weekend hopefully.......if UPS could deliver parts ontime but o well

Attachments

• 01 ENG W PIPE.JPG
    01 ENG W PIPE.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 161
  • 01 FRONT WATER BOX.JPG
    01 FRONT WATER BOX.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 01 STOCK TANK HOOK.JPG
    01 STOCK TANK HOOK.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 91
Sorry

I need to apologies to everyone especially Bobby for not gettin this ski done by now...Ive been trying to get or corn and soybeans planted working 18 hours a days doesnt leave much build time, We will be done planting today so i hope to have ski done next week and have a final weight and more pics. I will keep you all updated as soon as i get back to working on the ski. believe me im going nuts sitting here in the tractor waiting to ride, but i gotta make some moeny so i can keep spending it..................

Top Bottom