Trinity Composites EVO XF

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
You guys have no idea. The 787 is the best Sea-Doo motor out there. The 951's are really good too, but very unrealiable. The 787 has a ton of parts floating out there in e-bay land, and is a rotary valve motor. No sucking a reed on these bad boys. When I raced for Sea-Doo in 99 my Neptune Racing, Bo Dupriest built SPX would do 68 MPH in race conditions, and was 0-50 in 2 sec flat. Bronson when its time, I have access to a TON of Sea-Doo 787 parts.

I agree the 787 is one of the toughest Seadoo engines ever made,i have rebuilt very few of them,most due to water ingestion,I looked at putting the 787 in my X2 but it just wouldn't go in there.These 787's with a flame arrestor and a head will haul major butt,not to mention the VE 920 kits available for them.

I haven't spent enough time on one in rough water to say. Plus I'm not the best to test thats Jonnys and Joshs job. Jonny says it is, he said its flickable like a sj and stable like the sxr . Also says the ski is easier to setup for turning. Less weight to lay over, and less weight to right as you come out of a corner. One more thing he mentioned was the ski stays more on top of the swells and chop rather than plowing through. I've watched Jonnys ski very close during races and it looks good.

I think my hull is alot easier in rough choppy water its light enough that you can move it around too ride throught the chop better plus with out all the wieght you dont crash down into the waves you kinda just float across the tops

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I raced for Riva Yamaha in 2000 and My own Sea-Doo deal in 2001. In 2001 I traveled with a guy Mark Queen who was racing for Polaris. I tried racing one of those things one time, and that was a bad choice, Its not a Sea-Doo that is for sure. They were fast, and some guys could ride them really well.

Think I remember seeing your name in FT Walton and Macon.

the last of the good races!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I think my hull is alot easier in rough choppy water its light enough that you can move it around too ride throught the chop better plus with out all the wieght you dont crash down into the waves you kinda just float across the tops

that is why I dont like racing my SXR in the surf..........

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Here are two pics of Terry's ski on display at the Kawi tent.
DSC02724.jpg

DSC02725.jpg

Top Bottom