Trinity Composites Matrix Pro Hull

^^^^ Looks like what should be talked about in this topic to me!!!!

Bobby Is busting his arse to have a demo boat at Daytona. It will be available for everyone to test ride. That should end any questions. He is fully booked through January at this point anyways. Most have tried the rest and now they are going for the Best.

werd........Im sure its sweet ski,its just surprising to me that both the fs1 and matrix are being pushed as top notch both flatwater freestyle and surfriding boats,hard to do both well imho,that said im still pumped to see what it has to offer as a surf boat compared to a sj

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
^^^^ Looks like what should be talked about in this topic to me!!!!

Bobby Is busting his arse to have a demo boat at Daytona. It will be available for everyone to test ride. That should end any questions. He is fully booked through January at this point anyways. Most have tried the rest and now they are going for the Best.

How do we go about getting to ride it? I would LOVE to give it a try, but........

I only met a few people on here in person at Daytona in 2009. Last year at Daytona there wasn't much "mixing" or "getting to know people" going on. Bobby won't know who is who. How will a free for all, everyone wanting to ride it be sorted out? I predict only a select few will be able to ride it. Those being mostly pros. Letting just anyone ride it seems too likely for something to get damaged on it. It would be like bringing a new Ferrari to a car show and letting anyone drive it. Not a good idea.

How do we go about getting to ride it? I would LOVE to give it a try, but........

I only met a few people on here in person at Daytona in 2009. Last year at Daytona there wasn't much "mixing" or "getting to know people" going on. Bobby won't know who is who. How will a free for all, everyone wanting to ride it be sorted out? I predict only a select few will be able to ride it. Those being mostly pros. Letting just anyone ride it seems too likely for something to get damaged on it. It would be like bringing a new Ferrari to a car show and letting anyone drive it. Not a good idea.

:shhh:Shhh, dont talk him out of it. i wanna ride it.

Got a call from a good friend out in Havasu, he is close with Steve Webster of Kommander Industries, the guy who built Lustic's ski. All I got to say is, Webster has a Dyno and the number I got was VERY impressive. I think everyone is going to get a really good look at what this hull with the right motor combo can do this weekend.

Scottie

Got a call from a good friend out in Havasu, he is close with Steve Webster of Kommander Industries, the guy who built Lustic's ski. All I got to say is, Webster has a Dyno and the number I got was VERY impressive. I think everyone is going to get a really good look at what this hull with the right motor combo can do this weekend.

Scottie

most of us are more interested to see what it performs and feels like in the surf at Tona.He ripped it hard last yr in the surf,but I dont think too many got to ride that setup.the power these flatwater freestyle skis are making now is crazy

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
most of us are more interested to see what it performs and feels like in the surf at Tona.He ripped it hard last yr in the surf,but I dont think too many got to ride that setup.the power these flatwater freestyle skis are making now is crazy

If you do a search Pete gave a full review on the ski in the surf, plus all the pro's that have riden it say there is nothing that even comes close to it on flat or surf.

carbonjet

Scottie

I wish I could have made it down there this year but Im stuck working, rumor is Josh and Steve are really pumped on it tho..

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
carbon, douglee needs your social security number, and all of the social security numbers of your family members, tax identification number, past tax history, mortgage company information, past mortgages, etc. this will be necessary in order for him to allow you to sell this ski.

carbonjet

carbon, douglee needs your social security number, and all of the social security numbers of your family members, tax identification number, past tax history, mortgage company information, past mortgages, etc. This will be necessary in order for him to allow you to sell this ski.

lmao!!!!

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
I can tell you as a builder of SEVERAL custom parts, all non-jet ski related, if my custumer pays his bill IN FULL, and throws the parts I toiled on in my scrap bin on his way out the door, the ONLY thing I would be mad about, is if he doesn't place an order for more.

If CJ is selling the boat for LESS than what it cost to build, just be mad at yourself if you can't afford it. Heck, send the guy a Christmas card for giving you such a deal on an awesome turn-key ski.

I would be bummed if I couldn't buy it, offload the powerplant and put a smaller motor in it.

Brian

Just as an FYI, my comments had nothing to do with the ski itself. My comments were based on the fact that when a builder puts his heart and soul into a build for a customer, it becomes somewhat unsettling for them to just 'unload' it after they take delivery.

Think about it.... you're in a custom hot rod business and work with a customer hour after hour, day after day, making sure you meet their every demand and wish. Now the car is complete... you're happy with the result, and so is the customer. Now the customer takes delivery and a month later, he puts it up for sale. As a builder, that has to be frustrating. Take it a step further and realize that custom hot rods take thousands of dollars to build correctly. For someone to sell it after taking delivery, and it's not a family related issue, that says bad financial management to me.

Again, just my opinion. Not baggin' on the seller.

Doug

Last edited:

wsuwrhr

Wow......could people get anymore rude?? He had already ordered another one for his chick if I remember correctly.

Good luck with the back Scott!!!!!

No sh it.

I can't believe the nerve of some people's children.

Good luck with your recovery CJ.

Get back after it when you can sir.

Brian

Last edited:

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
hell, If I had the capital to cover the damned overhead, I'd open up a turnkey dealership in a heartbeat. might not sell very many very fast, but I'd have a badass showroom full of badass skis to sell...lol

wsuwrhr

On second thought, if you would be so kind, post or PM me a price, less complete powerplant and exhaust, I would be interested, (if you are interested of course).

I talked at length with Bobby about his products and would love to own this ski.

You can save your motor for the next build.

Brian

Last edited:

carbonjet

On cesond thought, if you would be so kind, post or PM me a price, less complete powerplant and exhaust, I would be interested, (if you are interested of course).

I talked with length with Bobby about his products and would love to own this ski.

You can save this motor for your next build.

Brian

An interesting concept PM sent.

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution

I'm doing everything possible to have a ski for guys to ride at daytona. The ski will be a demo either the ES or XF. Which will be intended for all riders that have the ability to ride, after a liability waver is signed. The only issue is my work load. I have several skis to build that is priority and just signed a contract with nasa which is pretty involved. So I will do my absolute best to get this thing to everyone to ride and spread the word.

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution

Scottie
Talked to Steve early and all was going great until Josh hurt his arm practicing superman backflips. So they all decided it was best for Josh not to ride. :banghead: So the story goes on...................:banghead: Back to work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom