Trinity Composites Matrix Pro Hull

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
Talked to Steve early and all was going great until Josh hurt his arm practicing superman backflips. So they all decided it was best for Josh not to ride. :banghead: So the story goes on...................:banghead: Back to work.

ya, we were bumming...

todd and i (your building a hull for todd at the moment) were sitting in the stands and the only ski not lined up was the matrix. we were bummed - looked beautiful sitting in the kommander / dasa display.

hopefully he decides to compete tomorrow on it! saw parr and lustic ripping on it for a few this evening as the sun was going down. sounded mean and looked sweet!

If CJ is selling the boat for LESS than what it cost to build, just be mad at yourself if you can't afford it.

I would be bummed if I couldn't buy it, offload the powerplant and put a DASA/SB Products motor in it.

Brian
you guys are a trip......

I know pete said it ripped in the surf but theres nothing like seeing for yourself how it suits you, same as buying a sports car,the dealer says it handles great, and the sponsored drivers at the track as well has a little meaning,but really what else are they gonna say?but your test drive is where you know..and why you buy.

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
you guys are a trip.......

How so?

I know pete said it ripped in the surf but theres nothing like seeing for yourself how it suits you, same as buying a sports car,the dealer says it handles great, and the sponsored drivers at the track as well has a little meaning,but really what else are they gonna say?but your test drive is where you know..and why you buy.

A Ducati has been on my wish list since I have known what it takes to ride on the outer edges of the tire, but how to know if it is any better than what I ride now.

Good luck getting a test drive. Just got to take your chances on the reputation I guess. Let know how that works for ya at Ferrari or Lambro.

Brian

Last edited:

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
brian, that's exactly what i would compare this ski to, in terms of an automobile. first off, a newbie isn't goin to just walk up and say "hmm.. I'm thinking about getting into jet skiing. I think I'll just hop on a 1000cc matrix and see if I like it. "

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
The demo I will be building will be a work horse intended for all riders from beginner to pro, mainly for the riders to judge not the pros to pump up. It will have a reliable surf engine since I believe that is where most of the action is right now. It is also affordable to build and easy to maintain with the hours and riders I plan on putting the engine through. It will be enough power to get the idea of how the ski handles with low power and the more you add the better it gets in my opinion when your talking freestyle. I want to get up the east coast to a few rides to demo the ski next year. I don't know how far west I will be able to make it but plan on doing the most I can.

I would not condone anyone I know buying a new SJ/SXR at 8k out the door.

I would steer them directly to the aftermarket hull/used motor/pump/electric markets.

Heck...even the occasional clean used aftermarket hulls!

I can tell you as a builder of SEVERAL custom parts, all non-jet ski related, if my custumer pays his bill IN FULL, and throws the parts I toiled on in my scrap bin on his way out the door, the ONLY thing I would be mad about, is if he doesn't place an order for more.

If CJ is selling the boat for LESS than what it cost to build, just be mad at yourself if you can't afford it. Heck, send the guy a Christmas card for giving you such a deal on an awesome turn-key ski.

I would be bummed if I couldn't buy it, offload the powerplant and put a DASA/SB Products motor in it.

Brian

lol...good post, well played!

I'm doing everything possible to have a ski for guys to ride at daytona. The ski will be a demo either the ES or XF. Which will be intended for all riders that have the ability to ride, after a liability waver is signed. The only issue is my work load. I have several skis to build that is priority and just signed a contract with nasa which is pretty involved. So I will do my absolute best to get this thing to everyone to ride and spread the word.

\that is so cool you are going to have a demo there.......just put a stock port 701/B in there...that is what 85% of the crowd is running and used to and will give the best demonstration of the handling....

sign me up for a ride!

Good luck getting a test drive. Just got to take your chances on the reputation I guess. Let know how that works for ya at Ferrari or Lambro.

Brian

If you have the $ a test drive for a lambo,porshe,ferrari can be had.But are you really comparing a 15k demo ski that will be water tested to a 250k sports car or street bike that will be road tested?..um ok
I think its great idea to have a demo boat when your talking about a very lim run production aftermarket hull that there isnt enough of out there for most guys to check out. I dont think many of us bought a sj or sxr before riding someone elses. This sport is the king of the bandwagon action,so its nice to see someone demo a boat for real world performance. We would love to see bobby up here at wavedaze next yr.If the boat feels alot better than a sj in the surf with moderate power there is a market for the less exp models of the matrix with the surf crowd up here from Va to Canada,most of them are here for the event.

wsuwrhr

Purveyor of the Biggest Brapp
Dollar for dollar bud, I got some bad news about your 250K sports car, relatively speaking, these are upper echelon sports cars on the water sir.

Brian

If you have the $ a test drive for a lambo,porshe,ferrari can be had.But are you really comparing a 15k demo ski that will be water tested to a 250k sports car or street bike that will be road tested?..um ok
I think its great idea to have a demo boat when your talking about a very lim run production aftermarket hull that there isnt enough of out there for most guys to check out. I dont think many of us bought a sj or sxr before riding someone elses. This sport is the king of the bandwagon action,so its nice to see someone demo a boat for real world performance. We would love to see bobby up here at wavedaze next yr.If the boat feels alot better than a sj in the surf with moderate power there is a market for the less exp models of the matrix with the surf crowd up here from Va to Canada,most of them are here for the event.

Top Bottom