Trinity Composites Matrix Pro Hull

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Here is a pic of Josh's ski for sale. Contact Steve @ Kommander Ind. This was his WF ski that didn't run in it's class due to some pump issues. It's ready to go with very little time on it. Contact Steve for pricing.
Havasu2009001.jpg

Well here's a thought as I scramble to part out my 165HP 993cc seadoo engine, why don't I build up the Matrix with that powerplant? If it can launch my 650lb GSXL hull up to 60MPH in under 5 seconds and reach a top speed of 69MPH, what will it do in a Matrix? Too much top, not enough bottom? Not reliable enough? If guys fit them in superjets, I'm sure it will fit in the Matrix.

pm godocgo....he put a 951 motor in a Blaster..... if you get the matrix set-up for the yami powerplant he might be able to walk you through getting it to fit in a matrix

hydro72

hydro72
trinity matrix

order your trinity matrix for the2010 season THE boat to be on without question .The only hull builder with a demo boat for public to ride! WOW test ride at daytona freeride!!!!!!!!!!!! :djsmilie:

SUPERTUNE

Race Gas Rules
order your trinity matrix for the2010 season THE boat to be on without question .The only hull builder with a demo boat for public to ride! WOW test ride at daytona freeride!!!!!!!!!!!! :djsmilie:

Ok Just calm down...we had our hulls (and engines) in the competition and for demo rides in Lake Havasu, Az. at the World Finals.

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Ok Just calm down...we had our hulls (and engines) in the competition and for demo rides in Lake Havasu, Az. at the World Finals.
Jonny's been hot and bothered since he rode the proto and a finished hull. He couldn't take it any longer and purchased a GP Matrix. Now he needs a engine.

Top Bottom