Trinity Composites Matrix Pro Hull

carbonjet

::::::::::::::::::
Its official, I was released the rights by NASA's legal department that I may use the working affiliation for marketing purposes to build up my composite company. For guys that don't know I have been working closely with Nasa in a recent development project for the past 7 months.

The article its self can not be discussed. But I can tell you it has been a great honor and a challenging experience. The end product was developed by myself and I'm currently filing the proper paper work that states it is New Technology that I "invented". So far all NASA personnel involved are impressed and I hope that will develop a stronger relationship with more upcoming potential projects.

This thread was started just to share my thanks to the country, and to the people that pay for such organizations that truly add a positive contribution to technology and the future.

I will update this with more info, if in time the end product of the project is released by Nasa to the public which would come in the next year if all goes well.:usa: Thanks again.

That is SICK!!!! :arms:

Group K 927 in a Matrix

No comments on the fuel cell - please.

Group k ported 927 66e with WDK head and pipe, 48 mm powerbombs and an Advent T5 ignition. Anyone know where I can get a 66e manifold for powerfactor pipe?

Attachments

• DSCF0209.jpg
    DSCF0209.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 144
  • DSCF0213.jpg
    DSCF0213.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF0214.jpg
    DSCF0214.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCF0215.jpg
    DSCF0215.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 108
You can either cut one off a fpp dry manifold or machine a new one. If you cant do it yourself, I can have the guy that did mine do it for you. Tom

Attachments

• eme 153.jpg
    eme 153.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 118
  • iphone2 071.jpg
    iphone2 071.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 116
Hi guys
Well its finally arrived.. Just picked up my Matrix Pro today and I couldn't be happier.. Its not until you see these hulls in person where you see the quality and craftsman ship that goes into them. Bobby knows his stuff.
Firstly want to put a big thanks out to Steve from Kommander who has been just awesome to deal with. Appreciate everything you've done mate.
I'll be putting the build pics up for you all but its going to be a quick one seeing I want this thing on the water by next weekend :)

Attachments

• photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 115
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 83
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 85
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 92
Hi guys
Well its finally arrived.. Just picked up my Matrix Pro today and I couldn't be happier.. Its not until you see these hulls in person where you see the quality and craftsman ship that goes into them. Bobby knows his stuff.
Firstly want to put a big thanks out to Steve from Kommander who has been just awesome to deal with. Appreciate everything you've done mate.
I'll be putting the build pics up for you all but its going to be a quick one seeing I want this thing on the water by next weekend :)

congrats dude. enjoy it. bobby's work is in a class of its own.

Couple of more pics for you guys. Today I removed the fuel cell as its only 2gal. These hulls are so light its crazy..
I'll be riding my SJ tomorrow for the last time then getting straight into swapping everything over.

Attachments

• hood1.jpg
    hood1.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 144
  • tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 159
  • tank gone.jpg
    tank gone.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 151
  • lift 1.JPG
    lift 1.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 283
  • lift 2.JPG
    lift 2.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 199

dbrutherford

Parts Whore
Hi guys

Never seen one in person but from the pics I have seen the quality shines through. Other hull manufactures don't go to the extend Bobby does. I want a Trinity SXR with a fixed steer hood!

Trinity Composites

Lightweight Evolution
Couple of more pics for you guys. Today I removed the fuel cell as its only 2gal. These hulls are so light its crazy..
I'll be riding my SJ tomorrow for the last time then getting straight into swapping everything over.
I'm glad it made a safe trip to you. Looking forward to seeing the build up and hearing what you think of the hull in the water.

Top Bottom