Waterdawg...open Bash Session!!!!

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
X2cartel is such an attention wh0re he turned this entire thread around to be the center of attention....amazing.

On topic I am running REV holds, got them fast and cheap and love 'em. I think a WDK hood may be a nice christmas present to myself.

butti

lone wolf
Yamaski your and idiot....no one I mean no one is looking for you.....they dont care about and your funny little jet ski and your crying little girl attitude when your jet ski doesnt run....I saw you in the pits at daytona throw your little hissy fit....you reminded me of a 7 yr old. Have a nice day

until you put a face to your screen name the stuff coming out of your peabrain is just a bunch of jibberjabber

i also have a feeling that x2cartel is not your only screen name:clown:

Y

yamaslut

Hey guys, last time I checked this was a thread about bashing WDK...........

back on topic:

[evil]Waterdawg is stupid and they make stupid products for stupid people and even the people who hate him are stupid too[/evil]

:147::147::147::147::147: :sad6:

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
Slow at work today..........Bump.:popcorn:

I recieved my footholds within a week of my order and only paid $49 plus shipping. I'm happy with the service "I" recieved. However, I do like the cyclones in my Octane better. Just personal prefrence.

Jeff, have you ever pondered making any different styles of footholds?

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Since I have not bought anything, I can't ask a question.

And since the people that are having trouble getting their parts don't want to piss off Jeff because they would definitely not get there parts, they will not ask a question.

That leaves the satisfied customers to 'bash'.

Jawbreaker

Rick James Edition
Since I have not bought anything, I can't ask a question.

And since the people that are having trouble getting their parts don't want to piss off Jeff because they would definitely not get there parts, they will not ask a question.

That leaves the satisfied customers to 'bash'.

I can see your point there... I doubt I would be bashing WDK if I was waiting on parts.....unless I thought I was never going to recieve them.

butti

lone wolf
jeff curry is ugly and his mother dresses him funny:moon:

im putting a blowsion nose peice on my WDK hull because i love irony:silly:

making jetski parts is just jeffs hobby,his day job is selling ice to eskimos:deal:

why the hell would anybody want a 1200cc sj motor,thats just stupid
:Thinkingof_:

Last edited:

Superjet 9195

Dude... you can jump that
X2 Cartel: I am just a regular person that problably has more machining time that any 4000 members have ride time

Isnt there some material science / machinery forum that you could join where you could "SHARE" all of your vast knowledge with people that actually care about what you are talking about. Why doint you ever talk about riding jet skis. That is what this forum is about right?

Jeff I will tell you the problem with your gen 1 and 2 1,200cc cylinders....I know first hand.....SINCE I JUST COPIED ONE........First off, after you are done roughing the cylinder.....send it out and have it annealed. You actually think that that wouldnt move by hogging out all that material. 2. Dont use 6061, its not that stable under heat. I used 7075 it is much more stable under heat. But judging by all the mistakes you made in the cylinder 6061 may be a better choice for you beings you can weld it. Once you get it back from annealing semi finish it leaving .040-.050 and anneal it again....Maybe you were wondering why these cylinders were cold seizing.......BINGO....you tried to short cut it. Dont use helicoils......they are junk junk junk............Use keenserts with at least 2 broaching keys........When you go to finish the cylinder use a carbide e.m. and put the cylinder in a FREE STATE......NOT CRUSHED....NOT GORRILA CLAMPED.....FREE STATE....A FREE STATE.........Oh and when you were writting the program for the cylinder all you had to do is program for 1 half of the cylinder then go to MDI, OFFSET SETTING, SETTING(soft key) and activate the X and Y axis mirror image button.................TOOK ME 3 hours to program......and 14 hours to build this cylinder...... You get a lot of money for that cylinder..............I can get it out the door for 1/2 that cost.
Dear sir : I would like to suck up and be the first in line to buy one . LOL !

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
I think you answered your own question?

umm, no?

I said his stuff is innovative and appreciate his efforts he puts into his skis.... that does not answer the question of "how he tricks people into buying stuff even after waiting months for it (their orders)"

Like I said.... I do think his stuff is cool. And people maybe be VERY HAPPY with their products they have purchased from him, and I'm glad you're happy with your purchase. I'm simply saying for all of the negative feedback WDK recieves, it seems to me that something is just not right, and I can honestly say I think something isn't. Unless I lived close enough to his shop and I could physically check on my orders, I wouldn't bother ordering from him. My whole stance is against his business ethics, or lack thereof, with WDK. I don't know what his real job is, or if he even has another business as a primary job, so I'd hope if he does, his ethics are much, much better.

If he could just get his products out on time, 99% of the time, I don't think you'd hear much bashing about him or his products.

Last edited:

retroicon

XX-xx-XX-xx-XX
Alright ... I'm going to sum this up, and Jeff, if you're not willing to quote this reply in the thread, and answer the questions point by point, you're digging your own grave.

You asked for this thread, now man up, and answer the questions ... again, I expect this to be quoted, and all questions answered point by point, anything less will be seen as running scared, and will only serve to take a questionable name in this field, and turn it into one that is no longer questionable ... but is surely, and without question, a name to be avoided at all costs.

1. Numerous people have already stated that they've purchased products, only to find it nearly impossible to get you on the phone, via email, or through any other means.

And, before you give us the "'I'm busy" line, that's crap ... there is no business person who can't find the time to take 30 minutes a day to respond to a few emails, or return a few phone calls. So, the question is ... are you avoiding your customers on purpose because you know you're going to disappoint them with dates well beyond those originally promised? Or, do you simply not care one way or another.

And no, there are no other options.

2. Why can you not give your clients, especially those who have already paid for their products, solid delivery dates? And, if those dates will not be met, why are these customers not contacted, IN ADVANCE of these missed dates, with a new date of delivery?

This is the ONLY thing you can do that will come close to beginning to restore your name in this field ... that, coupled with offering clients 10% discounts on the product for each week you miss delivery dates by.

For example, if you sell a hood at $500, and agree on delivery in 5 weeks, the price would be $450 in week 6, $400 in week 7, $350 in week 8, etc ... until the point that you deliver free, and, we'll be keeping tabs on the board.

Clearly, you're accepting too much business out of greed, and all your clients are suffering as a result. Maybe if you have a little skin in the game, you'll give a crap.

3. Why are you unwilling to setup a dedicated "phone time" so that you clients with questions can reach you? If you're busy, as you keep claiming, schedule this time in advance, and post the time you'll be willing to take calls at here on the board, and on your website ...

We'll hold you to it, and if you're unwilling, don't be surprised when you keep seeing people bitching about not being able to get a hold of you.

4. Why did you so obviously avoid answering any specific question in this entire thread? Many asked you specific questions, on specific orders, and you didn't address a single one?

Was this because you knew it'd make you look bad, or because you don't have answers for these people?

Again, I specifically posted, at the top of this thread, that any response that isn't quoted is going to be seen as nothing more than an admission that you're not willing to answer anything specific, and are just going to continue playing your word-spin game with everyone.

So, you willing to man up and answer, or are you going to put your tail between your legs, and run away as has been your history?

It's put up, or shut up time ...

Gary

Retroicon, you make some valid points and have some good ideas, but what makes you the self appointed AUTHORITY on Waterdawg and his business? You're being very demanding. Your proposal is not the ONLY thing that he can do to restore credibility. I'd like to agree with what you're doing, but you're approach is very abrasive. Not that there are excuses, but 30 minutes a day might answer emails, but it won't do crap for calling people on the phone. Get one wordy person on the phone and there's your 30 minutes. There are obviously serious time management and priority issues going on, but the answer is nowhere near as black and white as you suggest.

For example, if you sell a hood at $500, and agree on delivery in 5 weeks, the price would be $450 in week 6, $400 in week 7, $350 in week 8, etc ... until the point that you deliver free, and, we'll be keeping tabs on the board.

Damn!!! If he do this I'd order 2 REV's with 1200's and probably be riding free... wouldn't be till 09 but what the heck. free is free. :Banane01:

Rather_B_SLEDDING

Is it snowing yet?
Alright I usually stay out of these topics cause there generally a waste of time. This is how I see it, so far about 5 posts are from people who have actually ordered stuff from WDK and have not yet received it. These 5 or so posters have NOT stated when the product was ordered and when they were told they would receive it, just that they havn't and when will I get my ----!

Retroicon, I will in no way base my opinion of this dude based on your post! As mentioned above who made you the authority? What problems have you had specifically with WDK? And your Idea of a 10% discount per week is ridicilious, should he just shut the doors? That way everyone could pay $1000 for a hood with no option. That idea is stupid!

I have ordered nothing from this dude any may never do so, however I see posts about one dude wwiting fo ra part and about 15 replies from people bashing... I bet half these people have had no dealigs with WDK and are spreading internet Hype!

Would I consider what I hear on the board if I was too order from him? yes, will I start bashing some dude I have had no dealings with because of hearsay? NO!

Y

yamaslut

Alright I usually stay out of these topics cause there generally a waste of time. This is how I see it, so far about 5 posts are from people who have actually ordered stuff from WDK and have not yet received it. These 5 or so posters have NOT stated when the product was ordered and when they were told they would receive it, just that they havn't and when will I get my ----!

Retroicon, I will in no way base my opinion of this dude based on your post! As mentioned above who made you the authority? What problems have you had specifically with WDK? And your Idea of a 10% discount per week is ridicilious, should he just shut the doors? That way everyone could pay $1000 for a hood with no option. That idea is stupid!

I have ordered nothing from this dude any may never do so, however I see posts about one dude wwiting fo ra part and about 15 replies from people bashing... I bet half these people have had no dealigs with WDK and are spreading internet Hype!

Would I consider what I hear on the board if I was too order from him? yes, will I start bashing some dude I have had no dealings with because of hearsay? NO!

amen and praise the lord...

Anymore, this site is a bunch of people looking for a reason to whine and cry about ********... It use to not be like this... I'm not sure why things are seeming so bad here now... Maybe it's just me, but it sucks...

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Get one wordy person on the phone and there's your 30 minutes.

I've talked to Jeff before---he's one wordy guy himself.

Since Jeff has stated that he has had a hell of a time training employees in composite work, maybe he could hire someone to assist with customer service?!? :dunno:

Top Bottom