Waterdawg...open Bash Session!!!!

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
i knew this thread was going to be interesting by page two when wax posted it had to be good as we have no tseen him round for a while
as for waterdawg i have never delt with him but have heard good things with his products and heaps of negatives about shipping but not with his actual products and at least he has the balls to open this thread to some bashing
maybe consentrate on composites when you have that nailed building ,shipping and all then concentrate on the billet stuff and what not

look forward to seeing all this cool stuff in havasu

X

X2_Cartel

Jeff I will tell you the problem with your gen 1 and 2 1,200cc cylinders....I know first hand.....SINCE I JUST COPIED ONE........First off, after you are done roughing the cylinder.....send it out and have it annealed. You actually think that that wouldnt move by hogging out all that material. 2. Dont use 6061, its not that stable under heat. I used 7075 it is much more stable under heat. But judging by all the mistakes you made in the cylinder 6061 may be a better choice for you beings you can weld it. Once you get it back from annealing semi finish it leaving .040-.050 and anneal it again....Maybe you were wondering why these cylinders were cold seizing.......BINGO....you tried to short cut it. Dont use helicoils......they are junk junk junk............Use keenserts with at least 2 broaching keys........When you go to finish the cylinder use a carbide e.m. and put the cylinder in a FREE STATE......NOT CRUSHED....NOT GORRILA CLAMPED.....FREE STATE....A FREE STATE.........Oh and when you were writting the program for the cylinder all you had to do is program for 1 half of the cylinder then go to MDI, OFFSET SETTING, SETTING(soft key) and activate the X and Y axis mirror image button.................TOOK ME 3 hours to program......and 14 hours to build this cylinder...... You get a lot of money for that cylinder..............I can get it out the door for 1/2 that cost.

Last edited by a moderator:

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
i forgot to mention i am thinking about building one of your 1200 motors can you post some pics of your cylinder from the bottom so i can see the transfers
thanks

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Also, I would like to answer questions from people who have actually bought from me and used my products.

What about those who have bought from you and NOT received their product?!? :dunno: :pokey:

The people that have always posted against me that have never dealt with me, and say they never will should not even post, it is a waste if that is true. Jeff

By the title of your thread, I thought it was an OPEN bash session...:smashfreakB:

I would think that you could extract a little insight from even your worst critics and improve upon your business. I only "bash" your PVC (actually ABS) exhaust and your ability (or lack thereof) to deliver your product in a timely fashion.

ROTATION

Why must I build it??????
Jeff, those better be my 2/ 1200 motors that you are going to send today, I've had enough of delays. I prefer the truth to empty promises.
Jonathan, South Africa

butti

lone wolf
Jeff I will tell you the problem with your gen 1 and 2 1,200cc cylinders....I know first hand.....SINCE I JUST COPIED ONE........First off, after you are done roughing the cylinder.....send it out and have it annealed. You actually think that that wouldnt move by hogging out all that material. 2. Dont use 6061, its not that stable under heat. I used 7075 it is much more stable under heat. But judging by all the mistakes you made in the cylinder 6061 may be a better choice for you beings you can weld it. Once you get it back from annealing semi finish it leaving .040-.050 and anneal it again....Maybe you were wondering why these cylinders were cold seizing.......BINGO....you tried to short cut it. Dont use helicoils......they are junk junk junk............Use keenserts with at least 2 broaching keys........When you go to finish the cylinder use a carbide e.m. and put the cylinder in a FREE STATE......NOT CRUSHED....NOT GORRILA CLAMPED.....FREE STATE....A FREE STATE.........Oh and when you were writting the program for the cylinder all you had to do is program for 1 half of the cylinder then go to MDI, OFFSET SETTING, SETTING(soft key) and activate the X and Y axis mirror image button.................TOOK ME 3 hours to program......and 14 hours to build this cylinder...... You get a lot of money for that cylinder..............I can get it out the door for 1/2 that cost.

i would very much like to know who you are.

here is your answer

leprechaun.jpg

tom21

havin fun
that was a nice explanation of what you have been working on, but did not answer the hot question

1. shipping delays? promises, promises,promises- whats going on?

this seems to be the major problem with you, waiting on parts, whether its incomplete orders or warranty or just having spent the money and waiting for a day to come that just doesn't seem to come. and after many attempts at contacting you, finally a long conversation making the person feel good about talking to you and then only getting frustrated when they still have to wait and wait and wait.

I admit I haven't purchased anything from you- but I do have friends that have and I like most of the products I have seen at various rides. What gives me pause is thinking I could probably make the part in the year or two it "may" take to get. Obviously it won't be the same quality- so I wait for you to perfect your business while you improve your parts.

this is not meant as a slam - just how I view it.

X

X2_Cartel

Not to insult......I am just a regular person that problably has more machining time that any 4000 members have ride time.....I just get a kick out some of the items that are bought and sold in this industry along with the motocross industry, hot rod, harley, industries. The more angles I can put into a part...the more blinged out it becomes and the more you will pay.......And you thought some of the car repair shops were scams.

tom21

havin fun
Not to insult......I am just a regular person that problably has more machining time that any 4000 members have ride time.....I just get a kick out some of the items that are bought and sold in this industry along with the motocross industry, hot rod, harley, industries. The more angles I can put into a part...the more blinged out it becomes and the more you will pay.......And you thought some of the car repair shops were scams.

don't you have some video to be making of your 200 hp x2?

until we see something besides you running your mouth I suggest a blacklist.

bye:clown:

X

X2_Cartel

Tom I can see you are not that bright.....If you knew of the problems why would you buy from this person......There is nothing you can say.......Just stop and tell me and the forum You are a very confused dumb little man

Odd Duck

Jet Vet

Do a search on threads started by him, you'll find out what he's all about. Particularly the thread about the superfast (what was it 200 mile an hour or something else ridiculous) X-2 he supposedly built.

If I was as smart as he is, I would be able to link you to it, but I haven't figured that out yet.

Edit: That's right, it was 200 HP!

Last edited:
X

X2_Cartel

Yamaski your and idiot....no one I mean no one is looking for you.....they dont care about and your funny little jet ski and your crying little girl attitude when your jet ski doesnt run....I saw you in the pits at daytona throw your little hissy fit....you reminded me of a 7 yr old. Have a nice day

tom21

havin fun
Tom I can see you are not that bright.....If you knew of the problems why would you buy from this person......There is nothing you can say.......Just stop and tell me and the forum You are a very confused dumb little man

you are the idiot, its clear to see for anyone that doesn't have a 200 hp x2 that I am interested in the products and am waiting for the business to smooth out some wrinkles before I would consider buying from them. just in case you didn't understand it that way - I just s-p-e-l-l-e-d it out for you.

now I refuse to acknowledge your existence until I see some proof of the bs you spout. now fuggoff! adults are talking!

stanton

High on jetskis.
double stress relieve aluminum? thats just crazy talk. properly installed heli's are just fine. why mirror at the machine? thats just stupid, run the program 2x? "mdi,offset/setting,setting" what control you smokin on?:439:

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
Tom I can see you are not that bright.....Just stop and tell me and the forum You are a very confused dumb little man

Yamaski your and idiot........you reminded me of a 7 yr old.

if this arrogant/ignorant SOB keeps this cr@p up, no wonder he is afraid to show his face.
It may just catch a fist :fing02:
People who put others down to make themselves feel bigger and better are :crazy:

Top Bottom