Welcome to the FUTURE!!

The new set up isn't all that bad. It's just that I find it difficult to navigate between threads and sections because it's all very bland. If i'm looking for a specific thread its difficult for me to spot it. I think everything just needs to be tweaked/personalized and we'll all adjust. I'll link an example:

http://www.ducati.org/forums/

See how different sections of the table have grey/white with red text defining links. Much more functional/pleasing to look at

This foot rocket doesn't ride like my RN... and that's a good thing! Thanks for the hard work over the holidays!

Under the alerts top right, it said that I got a award, when I click it it says somebody likes me.....WTF? Should I be worried????

i only like the future if it means more horse power. i see some points thing and i have 36. that cant be a good thing since its me. kind of like points on your DMV record? i cant find nothing on here!

Last edited:

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
Not feeling the white background at all. Would be awesome for an option to change to dark theme... And a "latest posts" menu option again.

Sent from my Blackberry 970 using Tapatalk
latest posts is still there, Its labeled "whats new". theyre probably working on getting us a couple different color options like the last system

Last edited:
On tapatalk I do not see a way to view the "what's new" page to see threads that have posts I have not read. Not sure if you guys are aware of this or not and I'm not complaining just giving a heads up!

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
On tapatalk I do not see a way to view the "what's new" page to see threads that have posts I have not read. Not sure if you guys are aware of this or not and I'm not complaining just giving a heads up!
It works for me...on my Android Tapatalk it shows an unread section that has new posts.. Same as before..

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the color change. Another thing I noticed is gone is what thread was recently posted on when on the forum page. You can see it was last posted on 8 minutes ago but I liked that feature.

Old_Skool

Site Supporter
I see dark is the new white. I must say..... it's much easier on the eye's. Thanks Jett for your hard work over the holidaze!

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
Don't know why i associate the x with darkness ,maybe that one dark secret ? hehehehehe

Top Bottom