Other What is the funniest thing a non-stand up person has said to you?

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
"thats one of those really old jetskis isnt it?" - no...it's an '04

"where can we rent those?" - no idea

"where do you sit?" - on the beach

"what is it?" - ...

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
A guy at the Navarre beach freeride came up to me and asked if my 650sx was a rental ski.Apparently because of the big #9 on the side of it.

People come up to me all the time at the lake and ask where I am racing at, where is the seat, do they still make those, why are those motorcycle handlebars on there and some kid at Wind Creek state park said and I quote ( Dad come look ,somebody made a ski out of a Bicycle and I don't know what else, you gotta see this!)

Last edited:
I have had 3 drunk people ask me for a ride. I then had to explain to them what it was, and that its a 1 person ski..not possible to ride two people on it. One lady proceeded to cuss me out in front of a large amount of people stating that she used to race and knew what my jetski was. She then threw on a life jacket and started swimming towards me.

Bishes be Trippin.

JustinB

Proof I has a brain \l/
Some kid walked by my ski trailer at the gas station and said "those are the weirdest looking jet skis I've ever seen". Then about 5 minutes later I got a "they dont make those anymore do they?".

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
was at the ramp dumping the X2 in. Guy looks over at us then smirks back to his girl.... "Look at that old thing.... Uhmm No Thanks!..." then walks over and boards a mid 90's kaw ss.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I was hauling my Seadoo and SXR on my trailer and had my freestyle SN in the bed of the truck. Some redneck was showing his kids and was explaining to them that the SN was a kiddie version of a jetski just like how Arctic Cat made a kids version of the snowmobile, (the Kitty Cat).

"How fast does it go" and "do they still make those" are like finger nails on a chalk board to me. If I don't answer right away, its because I'm counting to 10 silently in my head trying to find a witty reply rather than a smart azz response. :bigok:

add 1 the the list under "all of the above"

but the kicker was when i showed up at the ramp, brand new..to me octane, hadnt ridden it yet and this guy leaning against my truck like he's an old friend in complete seriousness " how long you gonna be cause its my turn next"..

i couldn't make it to ten..and came back with" better get a chair...its gonna be a long wait buddy"

i dont mind the curious uninformed questions..never know who you might convert to stand ups...its the ignorant drunk im so cool and know everything ones i just wanna roost when i leave the ramp.

that being said the questions on my ski pale in comparisson to when you go out flying an R/C heli...now there the stupid really come out

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
"What are those 2 handle bars for? For 2 people?" Pointing at my superflip bars. Explain what there for. Get a weird look and then " how many people use those in the US?" uhhmm me and one other guy... Get and even weirder look lol.

Man that thing looks old! Pointing at my rickter...

My friends all the time at a local bar " dude I seen your pics of you on your seadoo....." ughhhh

Get pulled over for speeding with my ski in my truck, " where ya headed to so fast?" look in the back of my truck then back at the cop. " well obviously the desert sir....."

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
At the LSFR dunk dude "my GF wants a ride"
Sorry its for one person "she will show you her T!Ts
Sorry its still for one person
Pulls a pic out of his skanky GFs T!Ts How about now
Still made for one person besides I just saw you GF T!Ts
Gets pissed Wants to fight till BoziBob and Yammahammer get out of there chairs
Gotta love Texas Rednecks

The other one every time i get gas "Yall going Jetskiing" Nope just takin it around the block to blow out the carbon

Last edited:
Top Bottom