Other What is the funniest thing a non-stand up person has said to you?

loictahiti

Site Supporter
"how it's works your brake ? " regarding my trim lever ....
and all the time , the young men says ,after tell them, we need waves to doing BF ......, " can you do a back flip here ? " .... just near the launch ramp :-(((

girl asked me the other day at the ramp
"What do ya stand on it?"
"yea"
"Can you fit 2 people on it?"
"No, but if I tie a noose to the back I can tow people. Maybe you can stand on the back"

went something like that hah, the other girl wanted to try it, but I just ran out of gas 20ft from the ramp.

wile my friend was riding my blaster at the ramp some guy points at his 750sx and goes your going bodyboarding.lol

After a couple of other silly q's a fella asked why dont you just get a boat.........cuz i dont wanna be a taxi braap braap.

#ZERO

Beach Bum
The jet-ski is sitting in the back of my pick-up truck at the local gas station on the beach and the guy at next pump over says: (What are you doing with a snowmobile in Florida?) I said: I'm going to the indoor ski park in Orlando; they have jumps and all kinda cool stuff like this over there.
:Banane09:

guy asked me if my sj had a powerband, I said not really, the power delivery is really smooth on this one and he said well I just put a aftermarket powerband on my seadoo and it hauls ass

Joker

...chaos? Its Fair!
i just hit my deepest sub ever and i come up and there was no water from the pisser and so i look at the intake and its full of seaweed. as i am digging it out a lady drives up in her boat and goes whats wrong and i tell her and she replies with "just put it in reverse it will clear it out"

Lival

Build build build
After starting taking a standing start off the beach, I come back in and throw it on the stand...
"Don't you get tired of swimming it back in?"
Response, " Swimming it back in? I it has an engine"
"I mean when you fall and have to swim it back in to shallow water to stand back up"
Response, " Oh that, no, It makes me feel like I have a great workout"
He looks puzzled and walked away.

My favorite was the cop story zack..

I also always get the.. "yeah I used to ride those, those are easy to ride but you can't do anything on them..."
Says the guy getting on the 3 seater..

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Today on the way to the lake, getting fuel for my sj (my sj, blaster and ultra 250 x on trailer) a couple guys I know are fueling their super sweet big fast boat and ask me if I'm riding the 250x today. I reply, "No. I'm riding the little cute one. It's more fun." They look at me with totally blank expressions. I then say, "See you guys out there!" They are like OK..."

So later in the day as the wind is kicking up I usually hang around the launch and respectfully slut up some wakes. So here they come and I respectfully slut their wake and do one of the biggest inverted stabs of my life (tried to hide behind the bars and hang on going in, but my left hand came off on entry) floated back up and rode away. They came over and told me, "That was phuckin badd arse! Never saw anything like that! You went so high! etc..." I said thanks and thanks for the wake. Also said, "You just can't have that kind of fun on a couch." They totally agreed. It was cool to see that they picked up a ton of respect for standups. It was a good day. I'm happay.

baxt3r

BBQ
A couple weeks ago I get a I guy in traffic asking if it goes fast and I tell him it's pretty quick. As I'm rolling up the window I hear him yelling to his buddy "that mother?!,$(&@ says race performance on the side. That n$&$)7)9& be fast as s***."

It amazes me how many people "used to have one back in the 90's", "used to race", are former world champions (lol), etc and are totally wrong about everything they say. I actually had one guy tell me my SJ was illegal to have on the water while he was running a long-expired registration sticker on some raggedy bow rider.

There are plenty more but typing on an iPad sucks,.

baxt3r

BBQ
A couple weeks ago I get a I guy in traffic asking if it goes fast and I tell him it's pretty quick. As I'm rolling up the window I hear him yelling to his buddy "that mother?!,$(&@ says race performance on the side. That n$&$)7)9& be fast as s***."

It amazes me how many people "used to have one back in the 90's", "used to race", are former world champions (lol), etc and are totally wrong about everything they say. I actually had one guy tell me my SJ was illegal to have on the water while he was running a long-expired registration sticker on some raggedy bow rider.

There are plenty more but typing on an iPad sucks,.

Peter123

C-Note
guy asked me if my sj had a powerband, I said not really, the power delivery is really smooth on this one and he said well I just put a aftermarket powerband on my seadoo and it hauls ass

But once that powerband wears and begins to slip on the pulley, he won't be able to hit 100 anymore.

Top Bottom