Custom/Hybrid What to do? Steve @ Trendsetterz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
this thread actually is effective in some aspects. it is for me anyway. when i first learned about the chan being within my price range i thought this is the hull for me.especcially since i really want a rokR but i dont want to deal with WDK.well after hearing the horror stories about turdsetter, im going to rethink my options. there is nothing worse than getting screwed like this. even if steve comes through, the lack of communication takes away from the overall experience of the quality product in my opinion.

Mxsx25

wreckless
I just got the hilarious quotes from the movie full metal jacket stuck in my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My hulls don't come with a reach around but they come with warranty and a builder not a puppet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ok what warrenty did tyler lawmaster get? He waited and posted his situation. pretty much the same situation as this and you kept giving him the run around. then told him you would pay the difference from him selling his hull. 4 months later from then. Tyler has yet to see money and never saw another hull. This is why he sold it so he could stay on the water. Not wait around for a year for you to pay up or wait on a hull. I just dont get how you can come on here and post what you do but not have customer service taken care of first. If you tell someone to call you and he calls you numerous time. The right thing to do would be to call him back and fix the problem not avoid it.

Not even in search of a hull but i know i wouldnt buy a chan just because of this thread. Hope you get youre money back or get that hull at youre front door! A reach around would make it all better though...

I dont expect him to lose sleep on it. I just think its ridiculous having this guy wait for a ski, or a refund. Hell even a text or phone call explaining where hes at!!

I mean where does he find time to make comments on this forum but not contact his client. BS in my opinion. A joke really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom