Custom/Hybrid What to do? Steve @ Trendsetterz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people have paid and never received their products? Was curious. I know wdk has a lot of these stories. My chan was a bit late as well but I got it?

I was starting to sweat it, but I didn't want to throw Steve under the bus like MANY people on this post seem to be doing (and what's odd is MANY of these people have nothing beneficial to add to this post other than smart ass comments and personal vendettas). Christian was asking for legitimate help in a situation that where he didn't know what to do. OK, off my soap box now.

I just got this from Steve, which helps set my mind at ease and believe that I will see my hull some time this spring. Faith in humanity has been restored :)

TextSteveTrendsetterz.jpg

I was starting to sweat it, but I didn't want to throw Steve under the bus like MANY people on this post seem to be doing (and what's odd is MANY of these people have nothing beneficial to add to this post other than smart ass comments and personal vendettas). Christian was asking for legitimate help in a situation that where he didn't know what to do. OK, off my soap box now.

I just got this from Steve, which helps set my mind at ease and believe that I will see my hull some time this spring. Faith in humanity has been restored :)

View attachment 240916

So why can't he respond to Christian?

Christian is in Denmark. Trendsetterz is in the US. Legal action is 100% useless and I'm willing to bet that there isn't even a written contract in existence between the two.
This is why Christian is getting more and more upset, because he has absolutely no recourse and feels the only thing left for him is to bring it to light here.

THE FURTHER I AM FROM A HULL BUILDER........THE MORE I KISS THEIR ASS. CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS ARE ONLY REFUNDABLE UP TO 3 0R 4 MONTHS. NO ONE IS GETTING ANY MONEY BACK.

Christians thing is getting worked out on my end first ...then I will go over it with him ....Tyler is the one that ruined his deal I was going to send him a replacement hull but lagged because he kept bashing me ... Then he sold the hull so he can keep at it ..he ruined his own deal ... I will say it
One last time I'm not
In the business to burn people I didn't give away hulls and try to get our product out at a loss to burn someone for 5k ....that is stupid .....and for the dip that thinks my screen name is stra8blaze is lame it is st standing for a car club severed ties ....and blaz for a 1970 blazer I had on the cover of every mag....just to make that clear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I send free ride
Plates.. free hulls ..replacement hulls ...might be late but I always come through....I can't poop a phantom out yet as the bottom mold isn't dialed yet and like I said I won't build till 150% satisfied pissed people or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I need to repost all the stuff in the negative feedback thread since you once again never came through on your end and lied so I would take it down

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom