Custom/Hybrid What to do? Steve @ Trendsetterz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christians thing is getting worked out on my end first ...then I will go over it with him ....Tyler is the one that ruined his deal I was going to send him a replacement hull but lagged because he kept bashing me ... Then he sold the hull so he can keep at it ..he ruined his own deal ... I will say it
One last time I'm not
In the business to burn people I didn't give away hulls and try to get our product out at a loss to burn someone for 5k ....that is stupid .....and for the dip that thinks my screen name is stra8blaze is lame it is st standing for a car club severed ties ....and blaz for a 1970 blazer I had on the cover of every mag....just to make that clear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i saw a few posts on ppl bashing steve for the <ST>

if you dont know <>Severed Ties<> is a VERY WELL KNOWN car / truck club with chapters all over the world. They build top notch rides that are just plain sick. Steves blazer was defiantly one of them (yes i have seen it in person)

Christian_83

Xscream
unfortunately everything i've wrote is true - i really wish it was not! Steve did contact me on FB last sunday, He was upset about me commenting on his hackie chan thread and calling him a robber. He says my hull will soon be done (even though I've claimed my money back as promised several times) i tell him I only want MY money back. He says, that he can build it and send me the money, were i respond with he should give me my money back now. He tells me that he just sold 3 chans. Last message from him is that he will send me my money back when he gets paid for these hulls.Im having a REALLY hard time believing this, BUT i really hope Steve surprises me and comes through and give me my money back within a week.

AtomicPunk

Lifetime bans are AWESOME
Site Supporter
i saw a few posts on ppl bashing steve for the <ST>

if you dont know <>Severed Ties<> is a VERY WELL KNOWN car / truck club with chapters all over the world. They build top notch rides that are just plain sick. Steves blazer was defiantly one of them (yes i have seen it in person)

That certainly explains why he cant refund Christians money, thanks for clearing all that up.

i have been told that christian has been constantly going back and forth between wanting his money and wanting the hull. there are 3 sides to every story. very few of us will ever know exactly what has been going on and i think its useless for everybody and his dog to chime in and state their opinion.

Christian_83

Xscream
Buzzard, thats a lie, straight up a lie! I have full Facebook conversation, that i could post on here. But I'm giving Steve that chance of giving me my money back, like i asked for in jan. 2014. have never ever in between said that i would have the hull instead of my money back, as i bought Jason Bleasdales KDX hull, with money i loaned from a good friend. But what i did, was try to get in touch with Steve like he said i should, but Steve never answered any of my around 10 calls.

Steve tried making up lies as well on my issues. Then I busted him when I posted that negative feedback thread with our full conversation. Then like a fool I took his bribe for me to remove the thread. Except I never received my money...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

swapmeet

Brotastic
I get what ya'll are doing... And I understand why...

but at the same time...

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

And since we can all see it coming...

ibtl.gif

i have been told that christian has been constantly going back and forth between wanting his money and wanting the hull. there are 3 sides to every story. very few of us will ever know exactly what has been going on and i think its useless for everybody and his dog to chime in and state their opinion.

o·pin·ion
/əˈpɪn
thinsp.png
yən/ Show IPA
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.
Law. the formal statement by a judge or court of the reasoning and the principles of law used in reaching a decision of a case.
a judgment or estimate of a person or thing with respect to character, merit, etc.: to forfeit someone's good opinion.

Steve, send the money anyway regardless of whether he deletes it or not. making amends is going to be better than trying to hide this thread from more people. Look at how many views this already got. Everyone makes mistakes. Businesses repair their reputation by making things right without a caveat.

Last edited:
Steve, send the money anyway regardless of whether he deletes it or not. making amends is going to be better than trying to hide this thread from more people. Look at how many views this already got. Everyone makes mistakes. Business repair their reputation by making things right without a caveat.

I agree. You have decent product, your business ethics are questionable. Make it right and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom