Surfriding Who lost a 98 superjet at Tierra?

It's pretty crazy how powerful the surf is something to think about next time your getting rolled. Even the steering cable is broken, probably dragged the broken off pole around for awhile before it gave way. There's one hood strap left should of gone with a ratcheting one! Someone had taped it off with yellow caution tape like it was marked for disposal on the next trash run. Kind of sucks to think that even if your ski does wash up they don't bother to notify you ,and give you the opportunity to claim what's left. The hin#'s match the ones posted. I'll put it in the garage until he can come claim it. There's still some good useable parts on it so at leasts that's something, and the inside hin# number is still perfectly intact.

It washed up almost exactly where it was lost probably. I found it halfway between the normal riding spot by the entrance,and the sand hill at pelican bay.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Past the the first set of rocks though, right?

DF8r6xi.jpg

That's about right a little ways down from that second entrance by thousand trails. And I just checked the pump its good spins freely!

Top Bottom