Other why dont the brothas ski?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
Yah but a 440 with a dumpster engine is cheaper than a basketball. So what's your excuse?

My "culture" isn't the one in question here...lolz

let me rephrase it and/or "dummy it down" a little: A used basketball is cheaper to get running than a dumpster-found ski...lol

Last edited:
I dont see many minorities at out local lake very often but my manager from my internship was African-American and he loved taking his boat out fishing. He actually caught the second largest fish (a specific type, I dont recall which) in Georgia too.
I think part of it does stem from monetary issues. Since most of the home owners on my local lake are white, its only logical that their kids who would be out riding are white as well.

And, in my opinion, pointing things like that out arent racist by any means. There are plenty of people that study topics like this and its not a big deal. But some of the comments here have clearly been a bit over the top.

Yah but a 440 with a dumpster engine is cheaper than a basketball. So what's your excuse?

Basketball's don't require constant supply of gas though!

I've seen plenty of the Afro American's on couches in the NJ area, mostly on rentals.

Exhibit A:

0.jpg

To add to the lack of Afro American's in boating, the only story I know of was when one my my parent's friends which was black took them out on a cruise on the Delaware river, his boat ran out of gas in the middle of a shipping channel and they almost got run over by a huge freight vessel! Sorry that's not exactly supporting their cause, just my personal story to add!

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Basketball all you need is a hoop and a ball, hoop doesn't even have to have a net, no goal backboard either, thats just the way it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom