WORLD CHAMP PROVEN GASKETS made fresh daily for EVERY 2 stroke YAM-KAW-SEADOO.Also A/M parts gaskets

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Excellent quality, good prices and fast shipping! Thanks
Thanks man!

All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask...
Have a great day!
:wavey:

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Hey,
Do you have reed valve gaskets for a 650sx, and the base gaskets for a mikuni sbn 44?

Yes, i do.. PM sent!

All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask...
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness and make them as needed. There is a difference!

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
i just got some gaskets from Troy last week, i have to say they are amazing quality i was very impressed :fing02:

Thanks Steve! Glad you like them. :beerchug:

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask.
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask.
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

Diametunim

Throwin around a 550
Does the 5280 Kaw 440/550(pre 91) Exhaust manifold gasket set cover the whole half pipe or just where the cylinder meets the exhaust mani?

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Does the 5280 Kaw 440/550(pre 91) Exhaust manifold gasket set cover the whole half pipe or just where the cylinder meets the exhaust mani?

Just where the cyl. meets the exhaust manifold. Sorry, I dont have those Half pipe exhaust chamber gaskets.

------------------------------------------------
See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Pm in your inbox

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

PM sent!
--------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Excellent quality, good prices and fast shipping! Thanks

Thanks man! That means a lot!

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

I have a '94 sxi. I need a gasket for the impeller housing that mates right behind the intake grate. I also need an exhaust manifold gasket, but I have a factory B pipe. How much with shipping, etc. please message me. THanks!

Top Bottom