WORLD CHAMP PROVEN GASKETS made fresh daily for EVERY 2 stroke YAM-KAW-SEADOO.Also A/M parts gaskets

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
just got my sbn kit and rebuilt my carb,sucks all kinds of fuel now,thanks for getting that to me so fast.

LOL, That is better than sucking no fuel at all! Your welcome, thanks again for your business!!

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Pm sent!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Thanks troy, quality gaskets fast shipping, got them friday evening, back in the water saturday before 11:00am

Your welcome man!
Thanks for the positive feedback!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

jsgkberg

Jimmyz
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jsgkberg
Coffman Exhaust need the gasket for the loop on top that connects to the manifold , anyone know the Kawasaki part number?
I have them in stock, they are $6.75 each. Let me know if i can help.

Thanks for the response, how do I pay you? Can you just send an e-mail to jberg@ch2m.com

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jsgkberg
Coffman Exhaust need the gasket for the loop on top that connects to the manifold , anyone know the Kawasaki part number?
I have them in stock, they are $6.75 each. Let me know if i can help.

Thanks for the response, how do I pay you? Can you just send an e-mail to jberg@ch2m.com

PM sent, gasket shipped! Thanks for your business!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

Top Bottom