WORLD CHAMP PROVEN GASKETS made fresh daily for EVERY 2 stroke YAM-KAW-SEADOO.Also A/M parts gaskets

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

Official Gaskets of the 2011 IJSBA Amateur Freestyle World Champion Derrick Kemnitz Jr.!!!

Last edited:

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Do u have thick gasket material? I need to lower the Compression on a 650 kaw.
Thanks
Also can u call me I'm in a hurry (209)817-1623 nick

PM sent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

Official Gaskets of the 2011 IJSBA Amateur Freestyle World Champion Derrick Kemnitz Jr.!!!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

Official Gaskets of the 2011 IJSBA Amateur Freestyle World Champion Derrick Kemnitz Jr. 865cc Xscream engine!!!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

Official Gaskets of the 2011 IJSBA Amateur Freestyle World Champion Derrick Kemnitz Jr. 865cc Xscream engine!!!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

PM returned Charlie! TY

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Gaskets received. Thank you Troy!!!

Your welcome Charlie. Thanks for your business!

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
i need gaskets for a 750/650. do you also have crank seals for a 750 (its a small pin, idk if that matters though)

PM sent with a quote Doug!
TY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
I need two b pipe head gaskets. The number is 5900.

PM sent man! :beerchug:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

Hi, I wtb these gaskets with shipping to Russia:

2220 Yam 650/701/760 Base gasket $5.00

2330 Yam 701 61X Exhaust manifold $8.00 2pcs

2360 Yam 650/701/760 Flywheel Cover $8.50

2820 Yam 701 (62T) dual 38 Carb base(dual hole) $3.00

2830 Yam 701 (62T)701/760 intake to cases $3.50

2525 Yam 650/701/760 crank shaft seal kit(all 3 seals) $22.00

maybe you have e-box gasket and o-rings for riva head?

Last edited:

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
Hi, I wtb these gaskets with shipping to Russia:

2220 Yam 650/701/760 Base gasket $5.00

2330 Yam 701 61X Exhaust manifold $8.00 2pcs

2360 Yam 650/701/760 Flywheel Cover $8.50

2820 Yam 701 (62T) dual 38 Carb base(dual hole) $3.00

2830 Yam 701 (62T)701/760 intake to cases $3.50

2525 Yam 650/701/760 crank shaft seal kit(all 3 seals) $22.00

maybe you have e-box gasket and o-rings for riva head?

Shipping out today,thank you for your business! To Russia with love! :beerchug:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

did you get the pm I sent looking for 550 gaskets, and a sbn44 rebuild? I need 2 intake gaskets, and a base gasket along with the sbn rebuild.

thanx,

Chad

bump,.... anybody know how to get ahold of superjet 113. I sent him a pm and he has not responded to it or this post,... I would like to get some gaskets.

Top Bottom