WORLD CHAMP PROVEN GASKETS made fresh daily for EVERY 2 stroke YAM-KAW-SEADOO.Also A/M parts gaskets

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

Official Gaskets of the 2011 IJSBA Amateur Freestyle World Champion Derrick Kemnitz Jr. 865cc Xscream engine!!!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
All gaskets made fresh daily! Ah! that new gasket smell and feel! New gaskets do dry out over time and will not crush and seal as well the first time!
We dont stock bins full of gaskets and forget about it. We keep all our gasket materials bagged to keep in the freshness. There is a difference!
Ask if you need something, my list needs to be updated and there are a lot of other gaskets/seals/orings that i have.

See first post with list and prices! If there is something you need that you dont see, just ask. We are always adding dies for new gaskets, so the list is not always perfectly up to date.
Have a great day!

Official Gaskets of the 2011 IJSBA Amateur Freestyle World Champion Derrick Kemnitz Jr. 865cc Xscream engine!!!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
PM's cleared out, was full!
PM sent back bud!
---------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

nick chastain

in love with waves
hey i sent you a pm, I was very happy with my last set i got from you so I will be a returning customer.

I need it all for sxr base< sp jugs and if you have o-rings for ada. Dual carbs 44s and FPP wet

thanks nick

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

PM replied! Let me know if I can help.
TY
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
PM sent.... you still selling these?

PM's replied!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter

Have a great day!

Top Bottom