2010 World Finals freestyle thread!

I should be there Fri-sun
unfortunatly i wont be able to watch the amature freestyl due to my flight not arriving early enough. if someone would "tape" the amatures I would appretiate it.
pm me if your going to be there and are willing to tape it.

The spot Mike D has is the last on the point and is huge. There is tons of beach front and we will have cold drinks and possibly a free lunch(if we can find someone to BBQ). Also you can ride right out of the lagoon. They mark off the no wake zone for world finals so is totally ok to ride OUTSIDE the lagoon. Also there is the launch ramp there for you guys that dont have 4wd. Lots of pros practice there throughout the weekend. Invite to all X guys to come out meet, ride some skis, and maybe learn some new tricks. Show up before or after AM freestyle on friday. If you any questions give me a call 951-236-1770
Thanks Larry

If this is the world final smack talk thread the start talking smack... Who is going to to be riding pro free style this year?? I say someone from the x-metal team is going to WIN.. No i don't think it's going to be the old man... But hope he does well..

How is lee stone (eme's) team looking this year??
Is lenzi going big also this year??
what about fumikazu, How many backies in a row will he do?

Don 79 TA

Still Fat....
The spot Mike D has is the last on the point and is huge. There is tons of beach front and we will have cold drinks and possibly a free lunch(if we can find someone to BBQ). Also you can ride right out of the lagoon. They mark off the no wake zone for world finals so is totally ok to ride OUTSIDE the lagoon. Also there is the launch ramp there for you guys that dont have 4wd. Lots of pros practice there throughout the weekend. Invite to all X guys to come out meet, ride some skis, and maybe learn some new tricks. Show up before or after AM freestyle on friday. If you any questions give me a call 951-236-1770
Thanks Larry

Excellent invite
not sure what are plans are yet, but we will be last minute
and i don't think we are bringing the skis :(

Big Kahuna

Administrator
If this is the world final smack talk thread the start talking smack... Who is going to to be riding pro free style this year?? I say someone from the x-metal team is going to WIN.. No i don't think it's going to be the old man... But hope he does well..

How is lee stone (eme's) team looking this year??
Is lenzi going big also this year??
what about fumikazu, How many backies in a row will he do?

Believe Stoyer is the only one going.

cattledog

EH TEAM RACING
cant wait going to the world finals for the first time might even bring back a ski if something catches my eye their will be a open spot back to detroit with the eh team race skis arriving oct2 staying at a wicked house with pool and other things, i have a fear of flying but i dont care i love jet skis that much that i will sweat it out, going direct flight no stopovers

Well, we were gonna bring our skis down wed and thurs to ride, but I messed my hand up and can't ride for a couple weeks, should have gotten stitches but I procrastinated and it happens to be my trigger finger, blah. Sucks. just going to show up on Sunday now and watch the end of everything.

Kinda bummed because I wanted to test ride a couple of the lightweight hulls.

tensecrnr

boost everything
Well, we were gonna bring our skis down wed and thurs to ride, but I messed my hand up and can't ride for a couple weeks, should have gotten stitches but I procrastinated and it happens to be my trigger finger, blah. Sucks. just going to show up on Sunday now and watch the end of everything.

Kinda bummed because I wanted to test ride a couple of the lightweight hulls.

sounds like pound a beer and tape that finger up...the finals are only here once a year u got 9 other fingerz...lol
im sure ill see u guyz there...im sure i hav you guyz # but just got a new phone...and ?who knows...text m,e or call 928-542-5122

geno....

SUPERJET-113

GASKETS FOR CHAMP BRAP!
Site Supporter
[video=vimeo;13847656]http://vimeo.com/13847656[/video]

Well the 2010 world finals has begun!
Im holding for a couple friends that are racing tomorrow, so I have some free pit passes! :biggthumpup:

There is suppose to be some Pros down at Body Beach today, so i am going down there later to see if I can get in on some of the action!

Rick Roy and crew came into town on Saturday!

We need to set a time so we can have the X-h2o meet and greet. We should get some sticky name tag things and put our screen names on them and all wear out X-h2O shirts! That would be kinda cool I think..

How about Saturday after Pro Freestyle qualifying or Sunday after Pro Freestyle Pro Finals at the beer garden?? :beerchug:

Last edited:
Wf

We will be down at BB this afternoon !!!

Although im not local I still would ask everyone to have the courtesy and be nice and take your trash home and stop dumping it down at BB, it looked like a dump there yesterday...so sad considering how beautiful this lake is !!!

Top Bottom