Custom/Hybrid 2012 Gen 3 BOB STOLEN PISMO AREA

wakecanada

I love jetski
whaaattt!! just read this whole thread from the start wasn't expecting to read that you got it back glad you did though! If you actually end up knowing who it is make sure you post full name /facebook any clear pics etc so everyone knows what the piece of SHI.T looks like

Last edited:
I don't usually chime in on other peoples business, but I followed this thread from start to finish and Damn! I am happy that some justice was served enough that you got most of your ski back. We are a tight community here and your posts, tenacious efforts paid off! Now, the coward that had the courage (very limited courage) to troll on this site, text you using others info and steal a ski is just unbelievable......especially around the Holidays.
Either way, as a member of the riding community I have to say, congrats!!

P.

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!!
Thanks to EVERYBODY on this forum these motha:):):):)ers got scared!!

I received a text from the number saying he would dump the ski tonight. I just drove 4 hours to Lockwood San Lucas rd.
I found the ski in pretty bad conditions.
They pulled out everything and were planing to change color turf . It's pretty :):):):)ed up but I'm happy to have it back.
I wanted to thank everybody who helped me out
I really appreciate it. The job was done by us and I very happy to be part of this community of great people!!
4ege3yra.jpg

The POS lowlife who did this deserves a bullet. No amount of jail time is going to make up for their lack of brain cells.

:):):):)ing morons. Do the world a favor and just off yourself now.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Reading this thread for the first time today....and, wow. Pretty obvious.... I suggest they make another 'drop off' with ALL of the rest of the parts and a couple hundred bucks in reparations so the owner can get it back in shape...maybe the thieves (def more than one) will only get some of their stuff destroyed and a banishment from the standup world for life.... instead of ????. BTW, this is a HUGE, worldwide, kickas$ community. Rock on, X.

I would rip that motor down to make sure a small bolt or nut isn't in the crankcase......

Last edited:
The punks that did it were members of the forum, they saw all the Facebook posts and all the media attention it got. They were on here looking at this forum post and got scared plain and simple. They felt the wave of justice coming down on them and decided to cut their losses and give it up. Just shows how big of cowards they are. They will think twice about stealing someone else's ski that is on this forum!

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
This isn't the first time somebody has had their ski recovered because of this form. Now we just need to catch the dudes that did it.
F up their ranger or part that thing out. Make it fair.
Wait never mind, that bob is worth about 5 of those rangers. I guess that wouldn't be fair. lol

Good that they returned it, but there's still a thief among us. They need to do exactly as suggested and return the rest of the missing parts and some cash to cover the damages and then get real religious - hope and pray they aren't prosecuted to the full extent of the law in the legal system too. They're already dead meat in the sport.

Who's checked their images from the Pismo Rager for these phucktards? I didn't take many, but have contacted all of the pro photographers I know where there...they look literally thousands of pics. These guys will be caught.

TontoM3

Manager of Gnar Shredding activities
Glad to see this was returned but my oh my what scum of the earth. obviously a bunch of idiots... Around here if you did something like that and were caught you'd be spending some 'quality time' with the person you stole it from while the cops wait to truck you on the big house. Such a shame when perps fall down a set of stairs. twice.

Top Bottom