a62adaa5baa9c1ecaae13ca5c22a5574.jpg

4cc767284890bbf174f6984de47b9704.jpg

b16a754107d90370201b95e4bbd1c660.jpg

It is really heavy.

Last edited:

Krenn Power Sports

Site Supporter
Vendor Account
someone asked me to compare casting and machine work to the fp. I have a new FP manifold here also.. the casting itself is as-good if not better than the fp manifold I have. the machine work isn't quite as good but is still good (they don't chamfer the edges of it all as well). I also noticed since they are not chambered for water, they have less of an upward slope and the point where they 2 gas streams comes together is significanly lower. Not sure how this equates to power. also there is plenty of room to port on these new manifolds if you're into that. All-in-all, these are well made and if they are mas produced, prices on this stuff will be back in reach for everyone.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
We have had two people tell us that while the bolts go into the cylinder just fine it was a little tight. the holes are .9 mm to far apart on the out side
We apologize for this and the new ones when they get cast up will have the holes moved together .45mm on each side. Its a simple fix and if you put a 9mm drill through instead of the 8.5 we used it fixes it no problem, Some people will not even know this is an issue as it bolts straight up with the holes the way they are, its just a little tight on the threads

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
I think my question was poorly timed with the minor fit issue, I was asking what is the size of the hole for the exhaust. The one that people argue about if it should be 48mm or 50mm or whatever.
No it was not what you said. it was something we had just found out and we were checking and I would want everyone to know. its better to let people know than to hide from it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom