Super Jet break in oil type???

D-Roc

I forgot!
i think it is a good discussion so far and many valid points. i just can't agree that all oils perform the same. on a side note my old 1969 skidoo olympic by spec is suppose to be run at 24:1, lol thats alot of oil! i just run the 50:1 in everything and everything runs fine. todays oils are leaps and bounds better than back then. when i did stray away from synth oil i first went to the quicksilver for 8-12L and then tried the redline semi, and then some shell nautilous believing that all "dino" oils are the same. the thing i like about the synth is the additive packages they use. some of the really good race oil is specifically designed to be blended with race fuel. but hey, all oils are the same, haha. Its true whats been said everyone just loves their brand of oil, just like in eveything else in life, chevy ford yamaha kawi skidoo polaris 2 stroke 4 stroke. It must be winter.

i like what works the best. i've run quicksilver, dominator, inteceptor, saber, klotz, castor927, and bel ray h1r. i'll be running some form of caster blend in my new motor. little more maintence for better protection in my opinion :)

Last edited:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
I run the cheapest oil, gas, used parts ETC.

I will either blow up a motor because of water intrusion or change my motor for performance reasons long before my top end wares out. I KNOW you 10k motor guys can't keep your hands off long enough to wear out a top end either.

don't let me stop you though, the argument is entertaining. Try to mix in a little more builder bashing.

Last edited:

I will either blow up a motor because of water intrusion or change my motor for performance reasons long before my top end wares out. I KNOW you 10k motor guys can't keep your hands off long enough to wear out a top end either.

don't let me stop you though, the argument is entertaining. Try to mix in a little more builder bashing.

Last edited:

D-Roc

I forgot!
i wonder what kind of oil they used to land on the moon? that had to be some good stuff lol, i do admit I was a little disappointed to learn santa wasn't real.

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few

I'm on it like stink on poo!!!

So let me get this crap right(feel free to correct me if I am wrong)-
Team ABC engine builder says to run CrapSilver at 32:1 mixed with NRG aka Avgas aka 100LL. Every other engine builder I can think of states 40:1. I smell a inferiority complex in the making!!!

What does TJ say?
What does Art say?
What does Supertune say?
What does Paul say?
What does Brian say?
What does Baxter say?
On and on and on.

Last edited:

GIL

i wonder what kind of oil they used to land on the moon? that had to be some good stuff lol, i do admit I was a little disappointed to learn santa wasn't real.

WTF? WHen did we get ice cream?

Last edited by a moderator:

GIL

how do you know until you try. go out and buy one liter of some of the dominator or 927 or any of the most $$$ sythetic oils and run it in your motor after you empty out on a ride. i am thinking you will like what you feel and your motor will run a little more pissed off. my buddies 1500.00 stroker crank's two inner bearings siezed solid after not even a 1/2 season, (and we live in canada.) with quicksilver as per directed by its engine builder.[/QUOTE]

So, nobody else has been brave enough to ask the obvious-WHO WAS THE ENGINE BUILDER???

GIL

You know, there are a few "good" oil discussions going on at PWCtoday.

Yes there probaly is-one minor problem, I am on the MU list with all 47 of my accounts over there right now. LMAO

Oh wait-I assumed you were talking about me? Were you? LOL

Last edited:

GIL

i like you gil!

Thank you!

I just try to keep it real for all of my loyal readers/fans. LMAO

And besides, I think I know not to cross the line anymore.

2 point(s) total

Reason
Date
Expires

• yellowcard_small.gif
    Team CRAMMIT C/F HULL !!! Reason: Being a Spaz and you said "Ass"

04-06-2010 04:39 PM by Big Kahuna

Expired
  • redcard_small.gif
    Private Reason: Personal attach

01-31-2010 12:10 AM by Big Kahuna

Never
  • yellowcard_small.gif
    my ski Reason: Inappropriate Language

12-29-2009 09:05 PM by Big Kahuna

Expired
  • redcard_small.gif
    tattle tales in school... Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

05-29-2009 07:56 AM by SuperJETT

Expired
  • redcard_small.gif
    Day 3 and still no... Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)

04-16-2009 01:01 PM by Big Kahuna

Expired
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
  • Jump to page:

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Anybody who's got their dishwasher running on Total Loss is cool in my book. :bigok:

I henceforth declare this thread the official X-H20 neffing thread.

Continue.

GIL

Anybody who's got their dishwasher running on Total Loss is cool in my book. :bigok:

I henceforth declare this thread the official X-H20 neffing thread.

Continue.

Dishwasher hell, I got my dogs on total loss now!!! If I ever manage to get Cheryl on the T/L I will then be The Man!!! LOL
(and then maybe she will be "done" as fast as I am.)LMAO

Last edited:
wtf is points? you had an infraction for saying ass? there's a smilely on here where another one kisses it's midsection and gets spooged on. i think that's a little worse then a common word.

Top Bottom