FD4C365E-F637-4A4E-8D25-4B71F3EDA293-32712-00001DC71984D740.jpg

2CDB3D55-6723-4134-8349-ECDAA8BDA533-32712-00001DC7167EC50B.jpg

3E6EBFBF-FE4D-432E-B116-8397EC83E15D-32712-00001DC713223FB5.jpg

865D6F04-FBBE-4E61-BA97-1351E7ACF8F0-32712-00001DC70FDEFB33.jpg

DEADA47B-0369-466A-B3F3-2EF1F7FC9B8B-32712-00001DC70B796AD5.jpg

tightithrash

Zack Bright. I Thrash.
Site Supporter
X2... Mark and Zack are super chill guys (as well as other pro riders who were there). I talked to both of them and I even offered Zack to ride my ski. I was real curious to see what he thought of my ski and how it's setup. He seemed to really connect with it and I could tell after watching him ride other skis (he didn't bring his ski out to FL with him) I could quickly tell he was very comfortable and after a few minutes of riding he came to shore and said "I love it bro, it's perfect! Do you mind if I rode over there?" (where the other pros were). I watched him ride over there and throw a huge backflip. Blah blah blah... I was super stoked he loved my setup so much and it was great to have that opportunity. Obviously rider preference has nothing to do with right or wrong. What works for me may or may not work for him, I wasn't looking to change whatever he didn't like but just wanted a little feedback. I didn't believe it could be perfect in his eyes so I even asked specifics about pole length etc. And he said "dude everything is perfect, don't change a thing". That turned out to be the highlight of my weekend

hey buddy, that was really cool to read. ive been feeling pretty down since the ride and this perked me up a bit. your ski is great. super super fun. i WAS having a blast on it......... til it bit me in the ass! haha now i have fluid in my knee, a cankle, and a swollen foot. goes with the risks!

like i said, dont change a thing.

i hope everyone thought the same, were just normal people and i try and help out everyone i can and also give out advise.

i also wanted to say, i hope i didnt let people down with my riding. i was riding a borrowed ski and i have a lot going on in my head. i might have to move out of my home on my fiances birthday, stressing about other things. i had a few people say they've seen me ride better or thats not what they're used to seeing.....

next year ill be more prepared. just thought id say something i guess.

hfthe3rd

NewYork Crew
Zack your still my number 1!! It's great just hanging out and talking with you, feel free to come to buffalo and ride , o and party! Redbull and crown!

Get better man and hopefully everything works out for you!

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
hey buddy, that was really cool to read. ive been feeling pretty down since the ride and this perked me up a bit. your ski is great. super super fun. i WAS having a blast on it......... til it bit me in the ass! haha now i have fluid in my knee, a cankle, and a swollen foot. goes with the risks!

i hope everyone thought the same, were just normal people and i try and help out everyone i can and also give out advise.

i also wanted to say, i hope i didnt let people down with my riding. i was riding a borrowed ski and i have a lot going on in my head. i might have to move out of my home on my fiances birthday, stressing about other things. i had a few people say they've seen me ride better or thats not what they're used to seeing.....

I really don't think anyone had negative judgement on you for not hucking yourself huge on everyone elses skis all weekend. You were there for promotional purposes and entertainment value which was a success. It's hard to ride someone elses ski and feel as comfortable as your own. Even if everything felt exactly like yours there's still a mental worry about riding someone elses schit which kills confidence. If I had known you would feel that comfortable on my ski then I would have let you use it for the surf style comp. Like I said it was great meeting you and I hope you heal quickly. I look forward to seeing you guys next year

I really don't think anyone had negative judgement on you for not hucking yourself huge on everyone elses skis all weekend. You were there for promotional purposes and entertainment value which was a success. It's hard to ride someone elses ski and feel as comfortable as your own. Even if everything felt exactly like yours there's still a mental worry about riding someone elses schit which kills confidence. If I had known you would feel that comfortable on my ski then I would have let you use it for the surf style comp. Like I said it was great meeting you and I hope you heal quickly. I look forward to seeing you guys next year

I agree......I can never ride other people's skis very well. I'm always stiff and uncomfortable.
Hope you heal up quick Zach.

Sucks that your leg got beat up in Daytona man, hope it heals soon!! It was great chatting with you on Thursday, I think often I see people on the boards and in videos and pictures that I look up to as riders and expect a certain "Pro-Ego" when I see them in person, but I have to say you were really down to earth and normal when talking with you on the beach.

I think your character and riding abilities are a huge asset to our sport, I am glad to know that we have people like you at the top of our industry, you deserve it man, riding and personality! We definitely need to connect on the B1 test ride next time around!

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I have rolled 2 other skis other than my 2 Superjets. Parrdaddy's - His setup at the time was almost identical to mine. And Gil's. Gil's setup was horrible with that UMI Pole. But I made myself do it to piss him off because his ski could roll.

Wait, I rolled Wastelands SJ (Old Stoyer Replica Hull).

Top Bottom